Jaime Posted March 20, 2010 Posted March 20, 2010 Apparently even thought Era Mite is not either a mod, Catholic or Church Faithful, he has retained his mod powers and has decided that he can delete any posts of mine that he likes. I find this reprehensible and a complete abuse of powers that are not his to have. Since he isn't a mod and this isn't a personal attack. I'm am publicly criticizing him. Era has cursed publicly (while a mod) at me. he suspended my account for his own personal reasons and now he has taken to deleting my comments Shame on you Era. IF I AM WRONG, a mod can surely tell me who has been deleting my posts all over Phatmass. But while I'm making a really educated guess. I cannot think of another mod who would be so brazen to delete my posts without having the courtesy of sending me a PM about it.
Jaime Posted March 20, 2010 Author Posted March 20, 2010 Oh and if this gets deleted without any explanation, I'm gonna be ticked.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 20, 2010 Posted March 20, 2010 Whoa! The posts are gone. They were good posts too. In my opinion.
Vincent Vega Posted March 20, 2010 Posted March 20, 2010 They are all indeed gone, and I agree with Nihil, I thought some were very good. I hope there's another explanation though...that seems like a very childish thing to do otherwise.
zunshynn Posted March 20, 2010 Posted March 20, 2010 What posts are we talking about? Is it from one thread?
Vincent Vega Posted March 20, 2010 Posted March 20, 2010 From "The Heavens are Silent" thread, I believe. hot stuff had quite a number of posts there that are there no longer.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 20, 2010 Posted March 20, 2010 (edited) Unless we're all hallucinating, there definitely was/were post(s) which are gone now. Edited March 20, 2010 by Nihil Obstat
Era Might Posted March 21, 2010 Posted March 21, 2010 [quote name='hot stuff' date='20 March 2010 - 06:41 PM' timestamp='1269124893' post='2076436'] Apparently even thought Era Mite is not either a mod, Catholic or Church Faithful, he has retained his mod powers and has decided that he can delete any posts of mine that he likes. I find this reprehensible and a complete abuse of powers that are not his to have. Since he isn't a mod and this isn't a personal attack. I'm am publicly criticizing him. Era has cursed publicly (while a mod) at me. he suspended my account for his own personal reasons and now he has taken to deleting my comments Shame on you Era. IF I AM WRONG, a mod can surely tell me who has been deleting my posts all over Phatmass. But while I'm making a really educated guess. I cannot think of another mod who would be so brazen to delete my posts without having the courtesy of sending me a PM about it. [/quote] [img]http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/dan/self_help/kick_butt2.jpg[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted March 21, 2010 Posted March 21, 2010 [img]http://lamelas.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/internetseriousbusiness.jpg[/img]
Norseman82 Posted March 21, 2010 Posted March 21, 2010 This is going to be one of those "remember when" moments......
Lilllabettt Posted March 21, 2010 Posted March 21, 2010 we should inform whomever is the Phatmass Historian
zunshynn Posted March 21, 2010 Posted March 21, 2010 [quote name='Era Might' date='20 March 2010 - 06:38 PM' timestamp='1269131884' post='2076520'] [img]http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/dan/self_help/kick_butt2.jpg[/img] [/quote] How mature.
Laudate_Dominum Posted March 21, 2010 Posted March 21, 2010 jaymee and era [spoiler] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/Lulz/128807483162566366.jpg[/IMG] [spoiler] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/Lulz/reichu_wotaku-gaku-cosplay_no-u.jpg[/IMG] [spoiler] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/Lulz/n853660365_5016113_4492.jpg[/IMG] [spoiler] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/Lulz/ObamaNoU.jpg[/IMG] [spoiler] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/Lulz/oh_u.jpg[/IMG] [spoiler] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/Lulz/nou.jpg[/IMG] [spoiler] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/Lulz/no_u.jpg[/IMG] [spoiler] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/Lulz/nou-2.gif[/IMG] [spoiler] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/Lulz/NO_U_shoop_da_whoop.jpg[/IMG] [spoiler] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/Lulz/nou-1.gif[/IMG] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
Laudate_Dominum Posted March 21, 2010 Posted March 21, 2010 [quote name='Era Might' date='20 March 2010 - 08:38 PM' timestamp='1269131884' post='2076520'] [img]http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/dan/self_help/kick_butt2.jpg[/img] [/quote] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/Lulz/oh-no-you-didnt.gif[/IMG]
Laudate_Dominum Posted March 21, 2010 Posted March 21, 2010 [quote name='hot stuff' date='20 March 2010 - 06:41 PM' timestamp='1269124893' post='2076436'] Apparently even thought Era Mite is not either a mod, Catholic or Church Faithful, he has retained his mod powers and has decided that he can delete any posts of mine that he likes. I find this reprehensible and a complete abuse of powers that are not his to have. Since he isn't a mod and this isn't a personal attack. I'm am publicly criticizing him. Era has cursed publicly (while a mod) at me. he suspended my account for his own personal reasons and now he has taken to deleting my comments Shame on you Era. IF I AM WRONG, a mod can surely tell me who has been deleting my posts all over Phatmass. But while I'm making a really educated guess. I cannot think of another mod who would be so brazen to delete my posts without having the courtesy of sending me a PM about it. [/quote] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/Lulz/star-wars-jar-jar-fail-1.jpg[/IMG]
Laudate_Dominum Posted March 21, 2010 Posted March 21, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='20 March 2010 - 08:54 PM' timestamp='1269132858' post='2076546'] [img]http://lamelas.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/internetseriousbusiness.jpg[/img] [/quote] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/lolcats/nurvpintsh.jpg[/IMG]
laetitia crucis Posted March 21, 2010 Posted March 21, 2010 [quote name='Era Might' date='20 March 2010 - 09:38 PM' timestamp='1269131884' post='2076520'] [img]http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/dan/self_help/kick_butt2.jpg[/img] [/quote] *cough[b]WHEREISTHECHARITY[/b]cough* Seems to be a lot of drama going on today... even in the most unexpected places.
Laudate_Dominum Posted March 21, 2010 Posted March 21, 2010 Let's all hijack this thread with like lolcats and stuff. [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/lolcats/mind-meld-is-not-working.jpg[/IMG]
Recommended Posts