Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm Going To See Ann Coulter!


Recommended Posts

HisChildForever
Posted

^ That is really rude.

Vincent Vega
Posted
:idontknow:
Posted

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='24 March 2010 - 07:04 PM' timestamp='1269475460' post='2079407']
^ That is really rude.
[/quote]

I agree.

princessgianna
Posted

Have fun! :bounce:

Posted

Yeah, let's keep on bashing Ann Coulter.

Because we all know it's just way, way cooler to attack conservative dissidents than it is to say anything against the liberal politicians whose policies actually affect us.

All hail Dear Leader!

Vincent Vega
Posted

Hey, I bash indiscriminately.

Ora et Labora
Posted

I've seen Coulter TOO many times. She annoys me soooo much. <_< I wish I could become a millionaire for being an angry Republican!

Ora et Labora
Posted

It's really funny to see how people can get so angry because someone doesn't agree with them. :rolleyes: Chill people, lol!

Posted (edited)

Her comments to the Muslim woman were quite hateful.

EDIT: And unprovoked.

Edited by mommas_boy
Posted

Her Calgary appearance has had to be moved to a larger venue. The blog [url="http://www.fivefeetoffury.com"]Five Feet of Fury[/url] has been keeping up with the intolerance displayed by the rigidly tolerant. Oh, and no her comment to the muslim woman was not unprovoked. iif it was the "camel" suggestion you are thinking of.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='24 March 2010 - 05:56 PM' timestamp='1269471417' post='2079365']
She is anti-Islam, right?
[/quote]
Just as much as you and MV.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

Yea, it got moved to a larger venue at the facilities that are part of the football stadium.
Easier access for police too, which I'm sure is just as big an issue to them.

HisChildForever
Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='24 March 2010 - 11:34 PM' timestamp='1269488042' post='2079540']
Just as much as you and MV.
[/quote]

Holla.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='24 March 2010 - 11:03 PM' timestamp='1269489819' post='2079559']
Holla.
[/quote]
That reminds me, how do you personally respond to someone who calls you racist for being anti-Islam? Just a question I'm wondering about, because one of the most common things people will call Coulter is racist.

HisChildForever
Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='25 March 2010 - 12:09 AM' timestamp='1269490151' post='2079567']
That reminds me, how do you personally respond to someone who calls you racist for being anti-Islam? Just a question I'm wondering about, because one of the most common things people will call Coulter is racist.
[/quote]

Islam isn't a race.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='24 March 2010 - 11:18 PM' timestamp='1269490731' post='2079578']
Islam isn't a race.
[/quote]
Pretend they ignore the obvious part. This person is very PC.

Vincent Vega
Posted

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='25 March 2010 - 12:18 AM' timestamp='1269490731' post='2079578']
Islam isn't a race.
[/quote]
This.

HisChildForever
Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='25 March 2010 - 12:19 AM' timestamp='1269490781' post='2079581']
Pretend they ignore the obvious part. This person is very PC.
[/quote]

Oh, well if they're PC that explains it. Ironically, PC people are more intolerant than those they call intolerant.

It's like people who call anyone against homosexual marriage "homophobes." Liberals will give you a nasty label so they look good.

HisChildForever
Posted

It's also easier to be willfully blind, because more people will like you for it. PC, liberals, moral relativism. It all goes together to promote "fuzzy feelings." Well sorry, but reality isn't about "fuzzy feelings."

Nihil Obstat
Posted

Good response. :)
I think I'll ask Ann the same question if I get the chance.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...