HisChildForever Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='29 March 2010 - 04:56 PM' timestamp='1269896180' post='2082846'] I know what you mean, I just like bringing up hardcore senior citizens. I hope to be a tough old man someday so... Even if I'm a cripple I'm sure I'll be one of those stubborn old folks who gets grumpy if you suggest that they can't do something. DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T DO! [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/122853__locke_l.jpg[/IMG] [/quote] Sigh. Well, if you ever hit someone in a grocery store parking lot you may want to rethink your stubbornness.
Laudate_Dominum Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='29 March 2010 - 04:59 PM' timestamp='1269896365' post='2082848'] Sigh. Well, if you ever hit someone in a grocery store parking lot you may want to rethink your stubbornness. [/quote] hopefully there are no longer cars, parking lots and grocery stores by the time I'm old enough to be lame behind the wheel (I'm thinking WALL-E). btw, 17 year olds are more dangerous on the road than people over 75. haha. and statistically speaking people in their 60's are better drivers than people in their 20's.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='29 March 2010 - 03:56 PM' timestamp='1269896180' post='2082846'] I know what you mean, I just like bringing up hardcore senior citizens. I hope to be a tough old man someday so... Even if I'm a cripple I'm sure I'll be one of those stubborn old folks who gets grumpy if you suggest that they can't do something. DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T DO! [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/122853__locke_l.jpg[/IMG] [/quote] [img]http://witneyman.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/gran_torino.jpg[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='29 March 2010 - 04:13 PM' timestamp='1269897209' post='2082863'] [img]http://witneyman.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/gran_torino.jpg[/img] [/quote] (If there were a caption here, Clint would be saying "SHUT UP, HIPPIE!")
Laudate_Dominum Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='29 March 2010 - 05:13 PM' timestamp='1269897209' post='2082863'] [i]shut up hippie...[/i] [/quote] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/Lulz/locke_gun.jpg[/IMG] [spoiler] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/Lulz/Locke-lost-722609_480_343.jpg[/IMG] [spoiler] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/Lulz/lost_locke_orange1.jpg[/IMG] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
Lil Red Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 +JMJ+ hey, could we get back on topic please? thanks.
Laudate_Dominum Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 [quote name='Lil Red' date='29 March 2010 - 05:55 PM' timestamp='1269899735' post='2082904'] +JMJ+ hey, could we get back on topic please? thanks. [/quote] NO YOU!! [i]In fact your post is off-topic.[/i] but srsly, I contributed real stuff to the discussion if you look up a couple posts.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now