Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

sistersintigo
Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='01 April 2010 - 02:22 AM' timestamp='1270099367' post='2084646']
Hush woman, the men are talking!
[/quote]
I can't hush, I'm laughing too hard...

sistersintigo
Posted

[quote name='brandelynmarie' date='01 April 2010 - 03:31 PM' timestamp='1270146695' post='2084947']
:console:
[/quote]
bump

Saint Therese
Posted

Bunchies cause incontinence.

Posted

you would know....

Saint Therese
Posted

I thought you didn't want me to tell anyone about your "problem". :unsure:

sistersintigo
Posted

[quote name='Apotheoun' date='01 April 2010 - 03:57 AM' timestamp='1270105050' post='2084698']
[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/gf-bunchies.gif[/IMG]
[/quote]

bunchie = "bean sidhe" = banshee??

dominicansoul
Posted

I asked my co-workers if they knew what a bunchie was? and I was met with dead silence...

NO ONE HAS EVER HEARD OF BUNCHIES!

I'm like..."What's wrong with you people?"

...of course, I'm just resurrecting this thread...as it is pretty much dead...and the whole bunchie episode is likely to be ending soon on phatmass....

Posted

you're just odd.

IgnatiusofLoyola
Posted

I'm keeping Bunchie until the use of Bunchie in one's Avatar has been ruled as heresy.

dominicansoul
Posted

...i miss "Bunchie."

:sadwalk:

laetitia crucis
Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' date='30 April 2010 - 10:31 AM' timestamp='1272634267' post='2102584']
...i miss "Bunchie."

:sadwalk:
[/quote]

Me, too. :sadder:

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' date='30 April 2010 - 08:31 AM' timestamp='1272634267' post='2102584']
...i miss "Bunchie."

:sadwalk:
[/quote]


[quote name='laetitia crucis' date='30 April 2010 - 09:37 AM' timestamp='1272638239' post='2102596']
Me, too. :sadder:
[/quote]
You can toddle on over to my profile and look at the profile picture if you like. ^_^

laetitia crucis
Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='30 April 2010 - 01:51 PM' timestamp='1272646304' post='2102648']
You can toddle on over to my profile and look at the profile picture if you like. ^_^
[/quote]


:lol: Same for mine. Hahaha!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...