IgnatiusofLoyola Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 [quote name='laetitia crucis' date='01 April 2010 - 07:53 AM' timestamp='1270126415' post='2084740'] "Bishops" Zunshynn, Hilde, and Kayla, eh? [img]http://themcj.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/ovenmitt.jpg[/img] [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_PWttWOYx5CA/SniskkWxrUI/AAAAAAAAAEM/AsZJSB34PNc/s1600/redschori.jpg[/img] [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_PWttWOYx5CA/SmTAC0GSfyI/AAAAAAAAABM/lsJgsswXRXU/s320/bedsheet.jpg[/img] [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_PWttWOYx5CA/S22MH8p7V8I/AAAAAAAAANY/ZKoZwobz-Ms/s1600/cope.jpg[/img] [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_PWttWOYx5CA/S3RcP4X5JgI/AAAAAAAAANg/unWe67miFmQ/s320/flames.jpg[/img] My, what beautiful vestments you all have. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/smokey.gif[/img] [/quote] These vestments aren't typical, from my experience. I still covet the Russian Orthodox vestments. Much more beautiful and classy than these, IMHO. To each his/her own.
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='01 April 2010 - 09:13 AM' timestamp='1270131204' post='2084753'] It's amazing that one post full of win can contain so much fail! [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/D.gif[/img] [/quote] I don't understand that comment, but I supect I wouldn't like it.
Tridenteen Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 JMJ Tridenteen Cardinal No Bunchie (that's me) says you have my sword. I forever will hate bunchies, and dedicate my online life on the Lame Board to bringing about their destruction.
vee Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 [quote name='Tridenteen' date='02 April 2010 - 01:13 AM' timestamp='1270134838' post='2084787'] JMJ Tridenteen Cardinal No Bunchie (that's me) says you have my sword. I forever will hate bunchies, and dedicate my online life on the Lame Board to bringing about their destruction. [/quote] [img]http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20100312/i/ra2716793591.jpg?x=254&y=345&q=85&sig=NIWRW_cn0TeswpAmEGME0w--[/img] [b][size="4"]the pope is allergic to bunchies[/size][/b]
laetitia crucis Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='01 April 2010 - 11:13 AM' timestamp='1270131204' post='2084753'] It's amazing that one post full of win can contain so much fail! [/quote]
vee Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 [img]http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20100312/i/ra2716793591.jpg?x=254&y=345&q=85&sig=NIWRW_cn0TeswpAmEGME0w--[/img] other captions I considered [size="4"][b] Bunchies make pope cry hideous vestments make pope cry[/b][/size]
Nihil Obstat Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' date='01 April 2010 - 09:37 AM' timestamp='1270132679' post='2084769'] I don't understand that comment, but I supect I wouldn't like it. [/quote] Sorry. I have a bit of a venemous attitude towards Jefferts-Schori. I don't have any respect for her role in the Episcopal community.
MIKolbe Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 [quote name='Tridenteen' date='01 April 2010 - 11:13 AM' timestamp='1270134838' post='2084787'] JMJ Tridenteen Cardinal No Bunchie (that's me) says you have my sword. I forever will hate bunchies, and dedicate my online life on the Lame Board to bringing about their destruction. [/quote] chump
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='01 April 2010 - 11:06 AM' timestamp='1270137981' post='2084820'] Sorry. I have a bit of a venemous attitude towards Jefferts-Schori. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/P.gif[/img] I don't have any respect for her role in the Episcopal community. [/quote] Okay, it makes sense to me now. I confess I have paid virtually no attention to happenings in the Episcopal church until quite recently, so I have no opinion on Jefferts-Shori except that I don't like her taste in vestments. I guess I'm more of a traditionalist when it comes to liturgical clothing. I have SO many things to read up on! And, some day you can explain to me how you became so fluent in Japanese. Edited April 1, 2010 by IgnatiusofLoyola
Nihil Obstat Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 I've taken karate for 11 years, so I know karate terminology. Then really crazy basic vocab like hello, etc..
Apotheoun Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 [quote name='vee8' date='01 April 2010 - 09:37 AM' timestamp='1270136256' post='2084806'] [img]http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20100312/i/ra2716793591.jpg?x=254&y=345&q=85&sig=NIWRW_cn0TeswpAmEGME0w--[/img] [/quote] The Pope was brought to tears while watching an emotional episode of an all new bunchie television program. [img]http://sites.google.com/site/thetaboriclight/metamorphosis/the_brady_bunchies.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now