Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Radical Feminist Chicks Are Not So Bright...


Recommended Posts

laetitia crucis
Posted

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='09 April 2010 - 07:34 PM' timestamp='1270852498' post='2090205']
She's going to kill you, Joe.
[/quote]

I think that's exactly what he's waiting for.

:lol:

[quote name='Nihil Obstat']Girl rage (especially irrational girl rage) is one of a great many things that bring me joy in life. ^_^ [/quote]

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='09 April 2010 - 06:34 PM' timestamp='1270852498' post='2090205']
She's going to kill you, Joe.
[/quote]
I fail to see any logic in that course of action. Adopting a philosophy of nonviolence would be quite logical. [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/Trek/vulcan_emote.gif[/IMG]

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='laetitia crucis' date='09 April 2010 - 06:37 PM' timestamp='1270852644' post='2090207']
I think that's exactly what he's waiting for.

:lol:
[/quote]
If she were acting with apparently lethal intent Nihil would be justified in using the Vulcan nerve pinch.

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/Trek/star-trek-series-132.jpg[/IMG]

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='09 April 2010 - 05:34 PM' timestamp='1270852498' post='2090205']
She's going to kill you, Joe.
[/quote]
:evil:


[spoiler]:love:[/spoiler]

laetitia crucis
Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='09 April 2010 - 07:44 PM' timestamp='1270853047' post='2090215']
If she were acting with apparently lethal intent Nihil would be justified in using the Vulcan nerve pinch.

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/Trek/star-trek-series-132.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

That would be [i]most[/i] excellent to witness. :woot:

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='09 April 2010 - 05:44 PM' timestamp='1270853047' post='2090215']
If she were acting with apparently lethal intent Nihil would be justified in using the Vulcan nerve pinch.

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/Trek/star-trek-series-132.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]
I'll be honest, I'm a bit less subtle than that.
A decent strike to the side of the neck (jugular, I believe) works to drop a person, I hear. That's all I need. ^_^

Marie-Therese
Posted

So does a well-placed kick to the groin, so if you happen to see Moosey anytime soon, I'd advise some *ehem* protective equipment.

:rolling:

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='09 April 2010 - 06:18 PM' timestamp='1270855086' post='2090235']
So does a well-placed kick to the groin, so if you happen to see Moosey anytime soon, I'd advise some *ehem* protective equipment.

:rolling:
[/quote]
I always wear a protective soft cup. :mellow:

Posted

canadiens <_<

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/Trek/VulcansRock.gif[/IMG]

Marie-Therese
Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='09 April 2010 - 07:27 PM' timestamp='1270855678' post='2090241']
I always wear a protective soft cup. :mellow:
[/quote]

Do you have lots of enemies, or are random crotch attacks common in Canada? :P

Posted (edited)

They're women, so of course they aren't bright. :mellow:

And now I must get back to the kitchen. Sammichez anyone?

Edited by Caritas
Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='09 April 2010 - 06:54 PM' timestamp='1270853661' post='2090225']
:evil:


[spoiler]:love:[/spoiler]
[/quote]
Limbo limbo limbo like me
Oh you limbo limbo limbo like me

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='Caritas' date='09 April 2010 - 11:46 PM' timestamp='1270871186' post='2090311']
And now I must get back to the kitchen. Sammichez anyone?
[/quote]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfaQuk5tEKE[/media]

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='09 April 2010 - 06:07 PM' timestamp='1270850830' post='2090185']
I'm so sorry those mean boys ruined your parade. :consol:
[/quote]
Who knew men were enticed by such things :getaclue:

I wasn't there, only because I didn't have any rotten tomatoes on hand (to throw at the topless lesbians, not the onlookers. Just thought I'd clarify since some of our slow minded posters, God bless 'em, seem to be confused.)

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='09 April 2010 - 10:21 PM' timestamp='1270869661' post='2090307']
Do you have lots of enemies, or are random crotch attacks common in Canada? :P
[/quote]
I like the feeling. :mellow:


I'm kidding of course. :) The only times I wear a soft cup are when I'm wall climbing, and generally the morning before I get to the climbing wall, because then it's already on when I get there. Also when I'm in karate tournaments, which is not often.

Marie-Therese
Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='10 April 2010 - 01:58 AM' timestamp='1270879111' post='2090340']

I'm kidding of course. :)

[/quote]

I know. :lol:

Posted

[quote name='Caritas' date='09 April 2010 - 11:46 PM' timestamp='1270871186' post='2090311']
They're women, so of course they aren't bright. :mellow:

And now I must get back to the kitchen. Sammichez anyone?
[/quote]
the sammich aint gonna make itself....

Posted

[quote name='tinytherese' date='09 April 2010 - 12:22 AM' timestamp='1270786937' post='2089776']
This brings me back to my days at a women's college, but even the rad fems didn't pull this. A part of me misses them. I haven't heard anyone rant about how misogynist bowls, spoons, splenda, sugar packets, salt, and pepper shakers can be in over a year now. :mellow:
[/quote]
Oh? Do tell. This seems like a logical stretch to me.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='09 April 2010 - 12:44 AM' timestamp='1270788252' post='2089793']
I think it needs more women making sandwiches. :mellow:
[/quote]
LAWL!

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='09 April 2010 - 08:43 AM' timestamp='1270817035' post='2089868']
Sorry mate, you're picky about food imo. :ohno:
[/quote]
Lullz.

[quote name='CatherineM' date='09 April 2010 - 09:08 AM' timestamp='1270818483' post='2089881']
You've never had proper sweet potato fries or sweet potato pie then.
[/quote]
It comes in pies?

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='09 April 2010 - 09:13 AM' timestamp='1270818829' post='2089885']
Btw, you're more picky than my seven month old baby who already eats most of those foods. Wait, he hasn't tried mushrooms yet. The onion was an accident, he found a piece on the kitchen floor when I was chopping vegetables and he chewed on it for a minute- he seemed intrigued. He's even tasted jalapenos! That was also my fault. I fed him some squash shortly after I had been chopping raw jalapenos without realizing that my fingers were super spicy. He didn't cry, just made an "eeek!" face.

Btw, do you condemn all alliums (the entire onion genus) or just [i]allium cepa[/i]? Also, do you mean to despise both winter and summer squash? Are you allergic or is it just a hangup or some sort? Just curious because I can't imagine life without those foods.
[/quote]
One of my room mates couldn't stand onions. You're right... does that include all allia? Leeks are my favs. Followed by chives.

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='09 April 2010 - 10:41 AM' timestamp='1270824064' post='2089932']
I'm afraid so friend. :weep:

It would be one thing to say that you dislike Quorn Chik'n Nuggets, or tofu ch[s][/s]eese, but to say that you simply refuse to eat five fairly essential foods does some like picky eating to me. But to you I am probably a picky eater so it is fine. :smokey: I avoid foods that I consider to be illogical. I simply refuse to eat foods that I consider to be highly illogical. There, I'm a hypocrite.
[/quote]
Lawl. Illogical foods? Like processed foods?

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='09 April 2010 - 06:40 PM' timestamp='1270852811' post='2090210']
I fail to see any logic in that course of action. Adopting a philosophy of nonviolence would be quite logical. [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/Trek/vulcan_emote.gif[/IMG]
[/quote]
Lullz.

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='09 April 2010 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1270857199' post='2090249']
[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/Trek/VulcansRock.gif[/IMG]
[/quote]
Win.
Actually, I was thinking today, what are the big differences between Romulans and Vulcans (aside for one side embracing non-emotion for intelligence)? They're of the same genetics, no? How long have these peoples been separated? Would they have major DNA variances?

[quote name='MIkolbe' date='10 April 2010 - 08:36 AM' timestamp='1270903000' post='2090371']
the sammich aint gonna make itself....
[/quote]
Win.

tinytherese
Posted (edited)

[quote name='tinytherese' date='08 April 2010 - 11:22 PM' timestamp='1270786937' post='2089776']
This brings me back to my days at a women's college, but even the rad fems didn't pull this. A part of me misses them. I haven't heard anyone rant about how misogynist bowls, spoons, splenda, sugar packets, salt, and pepper shakers can be in over a year now. :mellow:
[/quote]

One night at dinner, a girl brought up what symbolism she found in the dinning hall that conveyed discrimination of women and the evil patriarchal society that we live in. Sugar packets were compared. The blue one (which was a symbol of masculinity) said "equal" on it to convey that all MEN are equal and the the pink sugar packet (which was a symbol of feminity) had "sweet and low" written on it. This was conveying a woman's low status and that she had to be nice, nurturing, and submissive.

The salt placed in the salt shacker was white to convey the stereotype that a woman is to be pure and the pepper shacker covneys that men to be exciting, interesting, and dark which meant impure (this was implied by her but not specifically stated.)

She pointed out a bowl which symbolized the woman in Greek mythology as the one who is merely to hold the child whearas the man is the spoon (which is the image of you know what for a guy.) The spoon actually does the "work" in the fertilization.

So what are we supposed to not use spoons and bowls now?

All of these observations apparentally are used by our society to manipulate us and to keep us in line about the norm for one's stereotypical gender. And she was being serious about all that she said.

Edited by tinytherese

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...