Nihil Obstat Posted April 16, 2010 Author Posted April 16, 2010 [quote name='notardillacid' date='16 April 2010 - 12:11 AM' timestamp='1271394670' post='2094461'] This is America. Speak American [/quote] Hush, Yankee!
Nihil Obstat Posted April 16, 2010 Author Posted April 16, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='16 April 2010 - 12:06 PM' timestamp='1271437596' post='2094778'] How humiliating [/quote] We're here for you.
Jesus_lol Posted April 16, 2010 Posted April 16, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='12 April 2010 - 04:24 PM' timestamp='1271114651' post='2092010'] I, for instance, am quite pale and scrawny, yet I've regularly (usually twice a week) participated in karate for about twelve years now. Also, if I had the time, I'd be wall climbing and possibly doing jiujitsu as well, but alas, this year I did not. [/quote] Joe also enjoys long walks on the beach, early french poetry and classical music. A perfect sunday for him would include strawberry covered crepes in the morning and horseback riding.
MIKolbe Posted April 16, 2010 Posted April 16, 2010 i know a guy who practices brazilian jiujitsu. i find it funny how people wince and cry in pain after they try to mess with him.
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted April 16, 2010 Posted April 16, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Jesus_lol' date='16 April 2010 - 12:53 PM' timestamp='1271440389' post='2094802'] Joe also enjoys long walks on the beach, early french poetry and classical music. A perfect sunday for him would include strawberry covered crepes in the morning and horseback riding. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img] [/quote] LOL. If you believed the personal ads in the paper, every beach would be perpetually crowded all year with people "taking long walks on the beach." I live in a town that borders on Lake Michigan, and, in all the years I've lived here I've never taken one "long walk on the beach." After much heated debate, my town now has a "dog beach" where, during certain hours of the day, dogs are allowed to run unleashed on the beach. THAT beach is VERY popular all year! Edited April 16, 2010 by IgnatiusofLoyola
Tridenteen Posted April 17, 2010 Posted April 17, 2010 JMJ I am amazed that Joe would take long walks on the beach, and read poetry......if I wasn't smarter, I would say that those lines had been copied from e-harmony...
Nihil Obstat Posted April 17, 2010 Author Posted April 17, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='16 April 2010 - 12:37 PM' timestamp='1271439463' post='2094795'] Can I have a cookie? [/quote] Yes! [quote name='Jesus_lol' date='16 April 2010 - 12:53 PM' timestamp='1271440389' post='2094802'] Joe also enjoys long walks on the beach, early french poetry and classical music. A perfect sunday for him would include strawberry covered crepes in the morning and horseback riding. [/quote] I don't like walking on beaches, I don't really like French, and the only "classical" music I listen to is chant and Renaissance polyphony (so far). I've only eaten crepes once in my life, only rode a horse three times. However I do like Edgar Allan Poe.
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted April 17, 2010 Posted April 17, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='16 April 2010 - 08:21 PM' timestamp='1271467309' post='2094972'] Yes! I don't like walking on beaches, I don't really like French, and the only "classical" music I listen to is chant and Renaissance polyphony (so far). I've only eaten crepes once in my life, only rode a horse three times. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif[/img] However I do like Edgar Allan Poe. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/caption_yes.gif[/img] [/quote] Good choice. "Quoth the raven, 'Nevermore.'" Edited April 17, 2010 by IgnatiusofLoyola
Nihil Obstat Posted April 17, 2010 Author Posted April 17, 2010 [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' date='16 April 2010 - 09:19 PM' timestamp='1271470744' post='2094982'] Good choice. "Quoth the raven, 'Nevermore.'" [/quote] My favourites are Lenore and The Conqueror Worm, followed by Annabel Lee, A Paean, and The Raven.
Jesus_lol Posted April 17, 2010 Posted April 17, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='16 April 2010 - 06:21 PM' timestamp='1271467309' post='2094972'] Yes! I don't like walking on beaches, I don't really like French, and the only "classical" music I listen to is chant and Renaissance polyphony (so far). I've only eaten crepes once in my life, only rode a horse three times. However I do like Edgar Allan Poe. [/quote] you sir, are lame. i had three responses from Eharmony for you when i posted that little description. and all were japanese figure skating, new wave playing cute girls... too bad.
Nihil Obstat Posted April 17, 2010 Author Posted April 17, 2010 [quote name='Jesus_lol' date='17 April 2010 - 12:20 AM' timestamp='1271481641' post='2095036'] you sir, are lame. i had three responses from Eharmony for you when i posted that little description. and all were japanese figure skating, new wave playing cute girls... too bad. [/quote] I'm so disappointed, even though I know that's a load of croutons. Just the very idea of it makes me want to die of happiness.
jeffpugh Posted April 19, 2010 Posted April 19, 2010 [quote name='Jesus_lol' date='16 April 2010 - 01:53 PM' timestamp='1271440389' post='2094802'] Joe also enjoys long walks on the beach, early french poetry and classical music. A perfect sunday for him would include strawberry covered crepes in the morning and horseback riding. [/quote] LAWL That's not goona sell for Moosey, though [quote name='Jesus_lol' date='17 April 2010 - 01:20 AM' timestamp='1271481641' post='2095036'] you sir, are lame. i had three responses from Eharmony for you when i posted that little description. and all were japanese figure skating, new wave playing cute girls... too bad. [/quote]
Vincent Vega Posted April 19, 2010 Posted April 19, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='10 April 2010 - 06:00 PM' timestamp='1270936817' post='2090620'] I was invited to join orchestra, but I was in the process of quitting band for the sake of my real subjects [/quote] I don't appreciate your implication that music is not a "real subject".
Vincent Vega Posted April 19, 2010 Posted April 19, 2010 [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' date='12 April 2010 - 07:16 PM' timestamp='1271114213' post='2092007'] I assume that "mixed gender" wrestling doesn't count? [/quote] Good God, this is a G rated site, woman! Have some decency!
Nihil Obstat Posted April 19, 2010 Author Posted April 19, 2010 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' date='18 April 2010 - 07:32 PM' timestamp='1271637141' post='2095849'] I don't appreciate your implication that music is not a "real subject". [/quote] For the sake of 'my' real subjects. For me it certainly wasn't a real subject.
Resurrexi Posted April 19, 2010 Posted April 19, 2010 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' date='18 April 2010 - 07:38 PM' timestamp='1271637508' post='2095851'] Good God, this is a G rated site, woman! Have some decency! [/quote] You apparently haven't been in the Christopher West threads.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now