Not A Mallard Posted April 19, 2010 Posted April 19, 2010 [img]http://www.midasoracle.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Squirrel-Crasher.jpg[/img]
jeffpugh Posted April 20, 2010 Posted April 20, 2010 [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' date='19 April 2010 - 01:52 PM' timestamp='1271699521' post='2096266'] What an adorable little animal. A porcupine, I suspect, but maybe a hedgehog. As far as I know, we don't have any hedgehogs native to the U.S. so we don't get to see them very often. How incredibly tiny. I wonder how old it is. I'm not an expert on porcupines and hedgehogs, but an expert would be able to tell what this baby was by the spines on its body. The face doesn't look like a hedgehog face to me. But, then again, I've never seen an English hedgehog, only African ones. And, never a baby. Whatever it is, it's cute. It reminds me a little of myself (except my guess is that it's a boy). Prickly on the outside, and inclinded to roll up in a ball if I feel threatened, but soft and vulnerable on the inside. [/quote] Yeah. It's probably a hedgehog. You can pick up the baby ones because their spines aren't matured. [quote name='Bennn' date='19 April 2010 - 06:07 PM' timestamp='1271714850' post='2096414'] I'm sure those pinguins stole his 'bukkit'. [/quote] Lullz. Win. [quote name='Not A Mallard' date='19 April 2010 - 07:49 PM' timestamp='1271720963' post='2096464'] [img]http://www.midasoracle.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Squirrel-Crasher.jpg[/img] [/quote] Win.
CatherineM Posted April 20, 2010 Posted April 20, 2010 Hound dogs pray because they get into so much trouble on a daily basis they need the forgiveness.
Saint Therese Posted April 20, 2010 Author Posted April 20, 2010 [img]http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress.com/files/2008/12/funny-pictures-death-wears-a-cute-little-bow.jpg[/img]
Not A Mallard Posted April 20, 2010 Posted April 20, 2010 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' date='20 April 2010 - 11:21 AM' timestamp='1271773274' post='2096750'] Win. [/quote]
princessgianna Posted April 22, 2010 Posted April 22, 2010 [quote name='dominicansoul' date='19 April 2010 - 12:28 PM' timestamp='1271698127' post='2096258'] [img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3032/2722442937_432af07a24.jpg[/img] [/quote] awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! How cute!
Not A Mallard Posted April 22, 2010 Posted April 22, 2010 [img]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/funny-pictures-bunny-is-sad.jpg[/img]
Saint Therese Posted April 22, 2010 Author Posted April 22, 2010 [img]http://thundafunda.com/393/images/wallpapers/animals-pictures/animals-pictures-cute-animal.jpg[/img]
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted April 22, 2010 Posted April 22, 2010 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' date='21 April 2010 - 11:37 PM' timestamp='1271911028' post='2097806'] Hedgehog and hamster win the cute awards... [/quote] In real life, there is almost no animal cuter than a baby Orangutan. The picture above doesn't do justice to how cute they are. That baby tiger must have been hand raised, because baby tigers raised by their mothers are MEAN--when they bite, they mean it. The mother has to raise them that way so they can survive in the wild.
Arpy Posted April 22, 2010 Posted April 22, 2010 [img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a3/Degu_pups.jpg[/img] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degus Cutest. Rodents. Ever.
Saint Therese Posted April 22, 2010 Author Posted April 22, 2010 [img]http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/cute-puppy-pictures-edward-puppy-hands.jpg[/img]
Saint Therese Posted April 22, 2010 Author Posted April 22, 2010 [img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa316/xo-leasha-ox/Funny%20Pictures/kitteh.jpg[/img]
jeffpugh Posted April 22, 2010 Posted April 22, 2010 [quote name='Arpy' date='22 April 2010 - 05:05 AM' timestamp='1271927131' post='2097872'] [img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a3/Degu_pups.jpg[/img] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degus Cutest. Rodents. Ever. [/quote] I've seen these!!! [quote name='Saint Therese' date='22 April 2010 - 12:31 PM' timestamp='1271953863' post='2098054'] [img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa316/xo-leasha-ox/Funny%20Pictures/kitteh.jpg[/img] [/quote] Lullz. Win.
aalpha1989 Posted April 22, 2010 Posted April 22, 2010 [quote name='dominicansoul' date='19 April 2010 - 01:28 PM' timestamp='1271698127' post='2096258'] [img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3032/2722442937_432af07a24.jpg[/img] [/quote] I'm going to send this to my friend in the convent. I know she'll love it.
dominicansoul Posted April 22, 2010 Posted April 22, 2010 [quote name='aalpha1989' date='22 April 2010 - 03:32 PM' timestamp='1271964770' post='2098139'] I'm going to send this to my friend in the convent. I know she'll love it. [/quote] the picture or an actual hedgehog?
Not A Mallard Posted April 22, 2010 Posted April 22, 2010 [img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/2/10/whyonearthare128471521701562500.jpg[/img]
Not A Mallard Posted April 23, 2010 Posted April 23, 2010 [img]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/funny-pictures-kitten-is-link9.jpg[/img]
rizz_loves_jesus Posted April 23, 2010 Posted April 23, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bmhjf0rKe8[/media] I think this one takes the cake
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now