Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Marie-Therese
Posted

While straightening up my daughter's room (who is 11 about to be 12) I found a little notecard where she had written, "O Fairest Jesus, save us from sin."

:love: How awesome is that?

Posted

+JMJ+
beautiful. :love: great kid you have there!

Posted

Yay for saintly children. ^_^ The world is shielded from Divine Wrath whenever Jesus looks upon one of those kids.

Posted

Taking after her mama? ^_^

Marie-Therese
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' date='22 April 2010 - 04:40 PM' timestamp='1271968822' post='2098181']
+JMJ+
beautiful. :love: great kid you have there!
[/quote]

She is such a sweetheart! I'm biased, I know. :lol:

[quote name='Bennn' date='22 April 2010 - 05:31 PM' timestamp='1271971873' post='2098207']
Yay for saintly children. ^_^ The world is shielded from Divine Wrath whenever Jesus looks upon one of those kids.
[/quote]

It's funny, I actually ended up in a pretty substantial theological discussion with her and one of her friends after they came home from school today. Kids who love Jesus are AWESOME!!!

[quote name='MissyP89' date='22 April 2010 - 06:33 PM' timestamp='1271975616' post='2098241']
Taking after her mama? ^_^
[/quote]

I can only pray to be a good witness. I trust Our Lady to do a good job with her, I just try my best to cooperate. :lol:

Archaeology cat
Posted

That's awesome!

God Conquers
Posted

That is so cool. Way to go Mom!

laetitia crucis
Posted
:love: That is AWESOME. Makes me even a little verklempt.
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='23 April 2010 - 05:42 AM' timestamp='1271994173' post='2098373']
It's funny, I actually ended up in a pretty substantial theological discussion with her and one of her friends after they came home from school today. Kids who love Jesus are AWESOME!!!

[/quote]

"In the mouths of children, Thou hast prepared for Thyself a song of praise."

Don't forget to thank Heaven for that kid! [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.gif[/img]

Edited by Bennn
Posted

That is pretty awesome, especially for a little kid! Faith of a child indeed. :)

princessgianna
Posted

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='22 April 2010 - 03:39 PM' timestamp='1271968769' post='2098179']
While straightening up my daughter's room (who is 11 about to be 12) I found a little notecard where she had written, "O Fairest Jesus, save us from sin."

:love: How awesome is that?
[/quote]
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is precious! :love:

IgnatiusofLoyola
Posted

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='22 April 2010 - 03:39 PM' timestamp='1271968769' post='2098179']
While straightening up my daughter's room (who is 11 about to be 12) I found a little notecard where she had written, "O Fairest Jesus, save us from sin."

[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/love.gif[/img] How awesome is that?
[/quote]


Sounds as if your daughter has an awesome mother!

Marie-Therese
Posted

[quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' date='24 April 2010 - 12:57 AM' timestamp='1272085042' post='2099069']
Sounds as if your daughter has an awesome mother!
[/quote]

Nah, mom is just blessed to have an amazing girl! :) God does all the work, I just try not to mess it up too badly. :lol:

Ora et Labora
Posted

What an amazing child. :)

Posted

Whats the matter with this kid, shouldn't she be doing drugs and having unprotected sex at that age? Way to go mom, you should feel very proud of the way you brought her up, I am proud for you both, and thrilled there are kids like that for the future.

ed

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Ed Normile' date='24 April 2010 - 03:25 PM' timestamp='1272140743' post='2099342']
Whats the matter with this kid, shouldn't she be doing drugs and having unprotected sex at that age?
[/quote]

Why do you specify "unprotected sex"? "Protected" premarital sex is no better than "unprotected" premarital sex. In fact, "protected" premarital sex is even graver "unprotected premarital" sex. "Unprotected" premarital sex is only the sin of fornication, while "protected" premarital sex involves both the sin of fornication and the sin of using artificial contraception.

Edited by Resurrexi
Posted

little dense today, i see.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...