MIKolbe Posted April 29, 2010 Posted April 29, 2010 ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEGATIVE WRONG INcorrect.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 29, 2010 Posted April 29, 2010 This thread could not be any more correct. Any who disagree are anathema.
laetitia crucis Posted April 29, 2010 Posted April 29, 2010 I wallow in the glory that is chocolate chip cookie anathema. Well, figuratively speaking, that is.
Slappo Posted April 29, 2010 Posted April 29, 2010 Peanut Butter Cookie > Oatmeal Raisin Cookie If idol worship were not mortally sinful, I might worship Peanut Butter Cookies.
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted April 29, 2010 Posted April 29, 2010 [quote name='Raphael' date='29 April 2010 - 02:55 PM' timestamp='1272570936' post='2102272'] This thread could not be any more correct. Any who disagree are anathema. [/quote] Raphael speaks the truth. (And, if you add some dried cherries, oatmeal cookies are even more awesome.)
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 29, 2010 Posted April 29, 2010 [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' date='29 April 2010 - 04:16 PM' timestamp='1272572179' post='2102300'] Raphael speaks the truth. (And, if you add some dried cherries, oatmeal cookies are even more awesome.) [/quote] Dried cherries are the shizzle. Well, actually not, because who wants to eat shizzle?
Hilde Posted April 29, 2010 Posted April 29, 2010 [size="1"]NO![/size] [size="2"]NO![/size][size="3"] NO![/size] [size="4"]NO![/size] [size="5"]NO![/size] [size="6"]NO![/size] [size="7"]NO![/size][size="6"]NO![/size] [size="5"]NO![/size][size="4"] NO! [/size][size="3"]NO! [/size][size="2"]NO![/size] [size="1"]NO![/size]
laetitia crucis Posted April 29, 2010 Posted April 29, 2010 [quote name='Hilde' date='29 April 2010 - 05:20 PM' timestamp='1272572437' post='2102310'] [size="1"]NO![/size] [size="2"]NO![/size][size="3"] NO![/size] [size="4"]NO![/size] [size="5"]NO![/size] [size="6"]NO![/size] [size="7"]NO![/size][size="6"]NO![/size] [size="5"]NO![/size][size="4"] NO! [/size][size="3"]NO! [/size][size="2"]NO![/size] [size="1"]NO![/size] [/quote] Werd.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 29, 2010 Posted April 29, 2010 [quote name='Hilde' date='29 April 2010 - 04:20 PM' timestamp='1272572437' post='2102310'] [size="1"]NO![/size] [size="2"]NO![/size][size="3"] NO![/size] [size="4"]NO![/size] [size="5"]NO![/size] [size="6"]NO![/size] [size="7"]NO![/size][size="6"]NO![/size] [size="5"]NO![/size][size="4"] NO! [/size][size="3"]NO! [/size][size="2"]NO![/size] [size="1"]NO![/size] [/quote] This is how I predicted the dissent would go...it gets louder for awhile, but eventually quiets back down when truth prevails.
laetitia crucis Posted April 29, 2010 Posted April 29, 2010 (edited) How about White Macademia Nut Cookies? White Macademia Nut Cookies > Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. Behold the glory: [img]http://www.browneyedbaker.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/white-chocolate-macadamia-nut-cookies-inside.jpg[/img] Edited April 29, 2010 by laetitia crucis
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 29, 2010 Posted April 29, 2010 [quote name='laetitia crucis' date='29 April 2010 - 04:23 PM' timestamp='1272572600' post='2102315'] How about White Macademia Nut Cookies? White Macademia Nut Cookies > Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. [/quote] Macademia nuts have crazy fat content. Oatmeal raisin cookies are so much healthier.
Seven77 Posted April 29, 2010 Posted April 29, 2010 [quote name='Raphael' date='29 April 2010 - 05:19 PM' timestamp='1272572354' post='2102305'] Dried cherries are the shizzle. Well, actually not, because who wants to eat shizzle? [/quote] lol
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted April 29, 2010 Posted April 29, 2010 [quote name='Raphael' date='29 April 2010 - 03:19 PM' timestamp='1272572354' post='2102305'] Dried cherries are the shizzle. Well, actually not, because who wants to eat shizzle? [/quote] I'm not sure what shizzle is, but it doesn't sound good. Remember, I'm from Chicago--I can be bought. My opinion could change at any time if others offer me better options. I might even be lured to prefer cake or ice cream. Show kindness to your followers. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif[/img]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 29, 2010 Posted April 29, 2010 [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' date='29 April 2010 - 04:34 PM' timestamp='1272573263' post='2102331'] I'm not sure what shizzle is, but it doesn't sound good. Remember, I'm from Chicago--I can be bought. My opinion could change at any time if others offer me better options. I might even be lured to prefer cake or ice cream. Show kindness to your followers. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif[/img] [/quote]
laetitia crucis Posted April 29, 2010 Posted April 29, 2010 [quote name='Raphael' date='29 April 2010 - 05:24 PM' timestamp='1272572699' post='2102318'] Macademia nuts have crazy fat content. Oatmeal raisin cookies are so much healthier. [/quote] But perhaps those Macademia Nuts are healthier because they contain "good" fatty acids. Good source of natural oils, too.
princessgianna Posted April 29, 2010 Posted April 29, 2010 [quote name='laetitia crucis' date='29 April 2010 - 03:23 PM' timestamp='1272572600' post='2102315'] How about White Macademia Nut Cookies? White Macademia Nut Cookies > Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. Behold the glory: [img]http://www.browneyedbaker.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/white-chocolate-macadamia-nut-cookies-inside.jpg[/img] [/quote] ohhh ohhh ohhhhh the love of my life.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now