Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who Was Your First Crush?


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' date='30 April 2010 - 11:41 AM' timestamp='1272652901' post='2102712']
Peter Frampton

"ohhhh...baby I love your way....."
[/quote]
:D
thats a great tune.
*crush approved*


[quote name='Christie_M' date='30 April 2010 - 12:25 PM' timestamp='1272655501' post='2102729']
Eric something and I was about 5. My babysitter took care of him aswell and that's how we met. Lasted like, 2 days lol then at his birthday party he totally stood me up. claimed he didn't know who I was around his friends.
yup.

:mellow:
[/quote]
aww, believe me boys are terrible :P

always :mellow:



[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='30 April 2010 - 02:49 PM' timestamp='1272664195' post='2102821']
First crush was in grade five... at it lasted until grade ten. :sweat:

Didn't work out so well for me.
[/quote]

duuuuude. i know the feeling but i kind of have you one-upped. mine only lasted from grade 7 until grade ten, but it was on twins, cutest girls in the school. danced with one, then blew my opportunity to ask her out the next day and suffered for years :( yup. so it counts for double time.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='30 April 2010 - 03:52 PM' timestamp='1272667934' post='2102860']
:lol: I guess it does, doesn't it?
[/quote]

iceskating asian girl?

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Jesus_lol' date='30 April 2010 - 06:25 PM' timestamp='1272669941' post='2102877']

duuuuude. i know the feeling but i kind of have you one-upped. mine only lasted from grade 7 until grade ten, but it was on twins, cutest girls in the school. danced with one, then blew my opportunity to ask her out the next day and suffered for years :( yup. so it counts for double time.



iceskating asian girl?
[/quote]
I dunno. I'm not sure I'm one-upped in this one. :lol: After all, with over five years of a crush, I'm bound to have traumatizing stories about it. ;)

Lol, we talking about Yu-na Kim?? :woot: Or Mao Asada? Both good. :yes:

homeschoolmom
Posted

Gilligan.

Posted

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/Moosey320/129168023705583847.gif[/img]

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Moosey' date='30 April 2010 - 08:09 PM' timestamp='1272676167' post='2102929']
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/Moosey320/129168023705583847.gif[/img]
[/quote]
I don't think that there are words to describe how cool that is.

IgnatiusofLoyola
Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='30 April 2010 - 08:05 PM' timestamp='1272675925' post='2102925']
I dunno. I'm not sure I'm one-upped in this one. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/lol.gif[/img] After all, with over five years of a crush, I'm bound to have traumatizing stories about it. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif[/img]

[/quote]

Well, if we're going to play "top this" when it comes to crushes........

After my success with my boyfriend in kindergarten, it was all downhill from there. I had a number of small crushes in Junior High, but for the four years of high school I had a "bad" crush on a guy. I even got up the nerve to invite him to a party I was giving, but he politely turned me down. (He was always a gentleman--just not the least bit interested in me.) So, you say, "that's only 4 years"........but then the guy went and attended the same University as I did! With 40,000 students, you wouldn't think you would run into someone, but he and I accidentally crossed paths at least 3 times over the four years (and it really was an accident--we were both polite, but embarassed). That puts me up to eight years.....

The really sad thing is that this guy still shows up in my dreams sometimes, and when I dream, I STILL have a crush on him. ARRGHHH. He showed up in my dream last night, and when I woke up, I still felt a little sad. And, it's been quite a while since I graduated from college. <sigh>

Posted

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/Moosey320/129161956729992540.gif[/img]

Posted

Moosey, you're killing meh tonight! :sweat:

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Moosey' date='30 April 2010 - 08:20 PM' timestamp='1272676837' post='2102939']
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/Moosey320/129161956729992540.gif[/img]
[/quote]
:evil:

I just happened to come across a picture of emo-Moosey on t3h int3rw3bz.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/Moosey320/100_1464-1-1.jpg[/img]

Posted

[img]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/funny-pictures-cat-praises-lols.jpg[/img]

Not A Mallard
Posted (edited)

I used to think lightsabers were the coolest weapons ever when I was little. I used always imagine Link having one. Just wanted to point that out.

Edited by Not A Mallard
Posted

Your post count is the year i was born :mellow:

Nihil Obstat
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Not A Mallard' date='30 April 2010 - 08:26 PM' timestamp='1272677196' post='2102943']
fictional characters fro video games :mellow:
[/quote]
[img]http://www.adellacosplay.com/images/cosplay/malon.jpg[/img]?

Edited by Nihil Obstat
Not A Mallard
Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='30 April 2010 - 10:27 PM' timestamp='1272677261' post='2102946']
[img]http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-02/art/oot-zelda2.jpg[/img]?
[/quote]
no

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Not A Mallard' date='30 April 2010 - 08:28 PM' timestamp='1272677305' post='2102947']
no
[/quote]
I edited that afterwards because for some reason that picture didn't work for me at first. Anyway, my point remains the same.

Not A Mallard
Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='30 April 2010 - 10:27 PM' timestamp='1272677261' post='2102946']
[img]http://www.adellacosplay.com/images/cosplay/malon.jpg[/img]?
[/quote]
I never had a crush on any Zelda characters

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Not A Mallard' date='30 April 2010 - 08:26 PM' timestamp='1272677196' post='2102943']
fictional characters from video games :mellow:
[/quote]
[img]http://www.videogamegirlsdb.com/gamegirl/Images/Final_Fantasy/Yuna/Yuna_FFX_Wallpaper_02.jpg[/img]
[img]http://revistagames.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/rikku-ffx.jpg[/img]
[img]http://foroanime.com/foros-de-anime/16774-otaku-yue-nowaki-albums-final-fantasy-1150-imagen-lulu-ahhh-me-encanta-genial-mi-personaje-favorito-de-ffx-17234.jpg[/img]

?

Jesus_lol
Posted

[IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r267/diablo_man/big-eye-acting.gif[/IMG]

Not A Mallard
Posted

I've never even played those games. this is my crush:

[img]http://host.trivialbeing.org/up/transformers-20090201-ravage.jpg[/img]

you see why? ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...