Holly3278 Posted May 4, 2010 Posted May 4, 2010 Hi everyone. Could you all please pray for my unofficial step-aunt, Melody? She lives next door to me and I visited her. Well, her blood pressure is around 150/100. Also, she has an aneurism in one of her blood vessels or her heart or something. Also, she said she has been throwing up and stuff. I told her that I think she needed to go to the hospital and get checked out but she didn't want to. Please pray that she'd be ok. I am going to take her to the hospital later if she needs me to.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now