Paladin D Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 Post your [b]honest[/b] answers. The purpose of this thread, is to indirectly give a huge [b]thank you[/b] to dUSt, for without his time and resources (and creativity), we wouldn't have Phatmass today. Your efforts were (and are) [b]NOT[/b] in vain. With me... [b]1.[/b] I wouldn't have as many great friends I have met, through Phatmass. Not to mention, great examples of devout Catholics living in this world today. [b]2.[/b] I probally would not have been as knowledgable in my Catholic faith, as I am now. [b]3.[/b] My life would be much more boring.
HomeTeamFamily Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 id prolly spend the time perusing more secular message boards filled with more trash preesh bunches dUst
immaculata Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 I'd have a lot more time to do homework, eat, sleep, etc.
VeraMaria Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 I would be a sad sad person....I wouldnt have something to look forward after long hours of HW...i wouldn;t have gotten to know some of the awesomest people I know (Though I've never met any of you... ) LIFE WITHOUT PM = :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
rachael Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 i wouldnt have learned so much about the Catholic faith
Dave Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 Well, considering that I've really been having some rough times that have really made me want to give up, without Phatmass and the friends that God has brought into my life via it, I'd probably be even worse off. It means so much to me that I have friends who are always here to offer their support and prayers.
Iacobus Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 It gives me something to do on google. LOL, I am a freak.
homeschoolmom Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 To be honest, I'd probably have a much cleaner house!! BUT, I would feel terribly issolated from other Catholics as I don't know too many yet. So: Phatmass=messy house, happy Homeschoolmom no Phatmass=cleaner house, but sadder Homeschoolmom. You decide... Oh who am I kidding... my house would be messy either way...
friarMatt Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 I wouldn;t know as many awesome Catholics, who make me wants to be a holy friar....though I also woulf have more time for spirtual reading...a healthy tade i think???? fr. Matt
Enda Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 I wouldn't have a msn buddy list od which I have know clue who 95% of the popele on it are. Thanks Jacob. Seriously though, thanks to Jacob and phatmass, I'm now never alone online.
Homestarlover85 Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 i would probably get a lot more work done
WCC_Catholic Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 i know that i would not be able to sit down with peopel and be as calm as i am when i talk about religion and i would not be able to be as strong ans i am with the whole abortion situation! i thank GOD for phatmass and my pham here :wub: Sarah Marie
jessinoelw Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 I'd probably spend a lot less time on the Internet! --Jessica
eattheFlesh Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 Phatmass is great, but if it didn't exist I'd probably just spend even more time on [url="http://www.onerock.com"]Onerock[/url]
fatima513 Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 [quote]To be honest, I'd probably have a much cleaner house!! [/quote] Ditto [quote]Oh who am I kidding... my house would be messy either way... [/quote] Very big ditto
BLAZEr Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 life without phatmass: ummmm, still cool cuz God would still have been made incarnate in the Person of Jesus Christ who continues to a be a presence to be encountered . . . But MY life without phatmass would be: sucky, crummy, shietzy, lame, and much much much more boring.
CreepyCrawler Posted April 17, 2004 Posted April 17, 2004 well, i'd spend less time on the internet but i'd have learned a lot less about the faith. and i'd feel like there weren't any good catholics my age left in this world and i'd have to become muslim. just kidding (about the second part). it's nice to know other people have the same problems i do, too. thanks for phatmass
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now