Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Yeah, I want to know. I like pizza kind of filling. And chicken.

IgnatiusofLoyola
Posted

[quote name='Hilde' date='10 May 2010 - 03:07 PM' timestamp='1273522050' post='2108232']
Yeah, I want to know. I like pizza kind of filling. And chicken.
[/quote]

I have now lived in Chicago longer than I lived in California, so I SHOULD should say sausage and mozarella coagulated milk. But, in many ways you can't escape your heritage, so mine is spinach and mozzarella coagulated milk.

Posted

broken dreams and bitter tears

:mellow:

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' date='10 May 2010 - 03:35 PM' timestamp='1273523757' post='2108262']
broken dreams and bitter tears

:mellow:
[/quote]
Don't forget the shards of a shattered life and the remains of utter failure,

Posted

I don't want anything shattered, broken or bitter in my calzone plz.

laetitia crucis
Posted

With chicken, I would use a white sauce and fill it with the following:

- mozzarella and parmesan che[i][/i]ese
- spinach
- onions
- black olives
- red peppers
- sun dried tomatoes
- mushrooms

:eat:

Marie-Therese
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' date='10 May 2010 - 04:35 PM' timestamp='1273523757' post='2108262']
broken dreams and bitter tears

:mellow:
[/quote]


[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='10 May 2010 - 04:41 PM' timestamp='1273524105' post='2108263']
Don't forget the shards of a shattered life and the remains of utter failure,
[/quote]

[img]http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq188/peytyb/celebrity-pictures-barbara-billings.jpg[/img]


On the flip side, I personally love spinach, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, diced tomatoes, green peppers, and extra ricotta. I looooooooove ricotta.

IgnatiusofLoyola
Posted

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='11 May 2010 - 04:00 PM' timestamp='1273611630' post='2108900']
[img]http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq188/peytyb/celebrity-pictures-barbara-billings.jpg[/img]


On the flip side, I personally love spinach, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, diced tomatoes, green peppers, and extra ricotta. I looooooooove ricotta.
[/quote]

[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/lol_pound.gif[/img] I realize I'm perverted for thinking this is hilarious. Being married to a clinical pyschologist permanently warped my sense of humor.

Marie-Therese
Posted

You're not perverted. It IS funny. ;)

Posted

Tofu :mellow:

Vincent Vega
Posted

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='11 May 2010 - 05:09 PM' timestamp='1273612170' post='2108911']
You're not perverted. It IS funny. ;)
[/quote]
To a pervert. :mellow:

Marie-Therese
Posted

Shush.

Posted

[quote name='Selah' date='11 May 2010 - 03:20 PM' timestamp='1273612825' post='2108920']
Tofu :mellow:
[/quote]

Tofu, although delicious deep fried and served with szechwan sauce, does not belong on a pizza/in a calzone.

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='Selah' date='11 May 2010 - 05:20 PM' timestamp='1273612825' post='2108920']
Tofu :mellow:
[/quote]
iawtp. :mellow:

Posted

tofu, seriously?

Posted

You're both wrong.

Posted

traddies and pepper, as traddies are kinda bland.

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/Trek/00BKpE-22122384.jpg[/IMG]

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[spoiler]
[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/Trek/6a00d83451d48a69e200e54f9448638834-.jpg[/IMG]

[spoiler]
[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/Trek/HighlyIllogical.jpg[/IMG]

[spoiler]
[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/Trek/star-trek-series-132.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='Hilde' date='10 May 2010 - 04:07 PM' timestamp='1273522050' post='2108232']
What's The Best Calzone Filling? so, which is it?

Yeah, I want to know. I like pizza kind of filling. And chicken.
[/quote]

I will tell you the answer but it is kind of a secret.

[spoiler]
Rock and Roll. [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/Trek/VulcanHand.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/Trek/party-like-a-vulcan.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...