Krush2k2 Posted May 13, 2010 Posted May 13, 2010 What celeb do you look like the most, or somewhat resemble? Post a pic of you then the celeb if possible-this could be interesting!
saline_queen Posted May 13, 2010 Posted May 13, 2010 (edited) These are the ones people say I look like (I did this on FB and put my pics next to my celebrity look alikes) Marilyn Monroe and I [img]http://i42.tinypic.com/9qadye.jpg[/img] Sarah Palin and I [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/hs5jq9.jpg[/img] Christina Aguilera and I [img]http://i44.tinypic.com/14j6pfm.jpg[/img] And finally, Twiggy and I [img]http://i42.tinypic.com/atlm40.jpg[/img] Edited May 13, 2010 by homeschoolmom
Nihil Obstat Posted May 13, 2010 Posted May 13, 2010 [img]http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks/files/2010/03/Serpico.jpg[/img]
Laudate_Dominum Posted May 13, 2010 Posted May 13, 2010 1. Beavis and Butt-head 2. Homer Simpson 3. Peter Griffin 4. Roger Rabbit 5. Fred Flintstone
CatherineM Posted May 13, 2010 Posted May 13, 2010 I asked my husband because I had no idea. He said a fat Jennifer Gardner. I'm now taking bets on whether he survives the afternoon.
saline_queen Posted May 13, 2010 Posted May 13, 2010 [quote name='CatherineM' date='13 May 2010 - 11:06 AM' timestamp='1273763183' post='2109903'] I asked my husband because I had no idea. He said a fat Jennifer Gardner. I'm now taking bets on whether he survives the afternoon. [/quote] That was so mean of him!!! I'll put some money on that bet!
saline_queen Posted May 13, 2010 Posted May 13, 2010 ouch. I should just keep my mouth shut, LOL! (when people have looked at that picture, 99.99999999999% of people do not even notice I am naked, unless I mention it.) ahh well, what can you do? I am clueless how to edit posts here. I am used to other sites.
rhetoricfemme Posted May 13, 2010 Posted May 13, 2010 I've been told by several folks that I resemble Maggie Gyllanhaal. When I first moved to California, lots of people at my new job called me, "The new girl who looks like Maggie Gyllenhaal." I'll take it!
Marie-Therese Posted May 13, 2010 Posted May 13, 2010 I always get compared to Marg Helgenberger from CSI. I think it's just the hair. Marg: [img]http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/Marg-Helgenberger-nc01.jpg[/img] Me: [img]http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq188/peytyb/me.jpg[/img] Like I said, I think it's just the hair.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted May 13, 2010 Posted May 13, 2010 People say I'm made in the image and likeness of God... I don't have any pics for comparison though.
Marie-Therese Posted May 13, 2010 Posted May 13, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='13 May 2010 - 03:11 PM' timestamp='1273777884' post='2110056'] you have a big mouth like her too. [/quote] Don't make me stop this car.
ThePenciledOne Posted May 13, 2010 Posted May 13, 2010 (edited) I think I look like me. Though people think I look like Keanu Reeves or Christian Bale lol Edited May 13, 2010 by ThePenciledOne
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted May 13, 2010 Posted May 13, 2010 I'm the most totally average-looking person you will ever meet. They don't have people like me on TV or the movies. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/lol.gif[/img]
MIKolbe Posted May 13, 2010 Posted May 13, 2010 [quote name='Marie-Therese' date='13 May 2010 - 03:43 PM' timestamp='1273779830' post='2110072'] Don't make me stop this car. [/quote] i didn't mean it that way... always thinking the worst of me...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now