BeenaBobba Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 Hi everyone, What do you all wanna name your future kids? Do you have uber-Catholic names picked out for them? LOL. When I get married and have kids some day, I wanna use these names: For boys -- Gabriel, Dominic, Julian, Gregory, Brendan, Josiah For girls -- Maria, Hannah, Elizabeth, Alexandra, Margaret, Sarah, Aimee, Therese Yeah, I know that not all of them are Catholic names, but I like them nonetheless. LOL.
Theoketos Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 Girls- Ia, Bridget, Maria, Scholastica Boys. Peter, James, John, Patrikos, Placid, Mayr, Cyril
yiannii Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 Girls: Tess, Maria, Amalia, Zoe Boys: John, Charbel, Joshua, Vangeli
thicke Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 My wife has already picked out a name for a girl: Terese Charolette (Little Flower and my mom's name) I have already picked out a name for a boy: John Lawrence (John of the Cross and Lorenzo Ruiz) - Which could also end up Juan Lorenzo And before anyone says anything, that is how my mom's name is spelled. A trait I inherited from my grandmother is the lack of any spelling ability.
ilovechrist Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 i've actually been bored enough to think of names for my kids that i plan to have in 10-15 years boys-- i was thinking Benjamin Jr. (if he looks like me), Gabriel, Michael, Brandon... girls--Theresa, Julia, Mary, Vanessa.. just some starters. they might not all be Catholic names--but they're pretty cool nevertheless!
Homestarlover85 Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 i like the name veronica, and regan, but i dont think they are super catholic .....lol well maybe veronica is
Joseph Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 My wife is pregnant and we are trying to decide on names.....(we won't find out what sex it is till next month) I think we are pretty set on the girl's name.......Kyla Therese.....and our baby could be born on St. Therese's feast day (Oct. 1).......her due date is Sept. 29! We don't really have too many boy's names picked out yet.......I like Andrew though
littleflower+JMJ Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 oh i LOVE this thread im guilty of doing this! haha welll i think therese is a beautiful name!! i can't name off my names yet but i do know of a fav that hasn't been said yet!!!! JOHN PAUL!
immaculata Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 girls: Jacinta, Faustina, Kateri, Mary Anne boys: Isaac, Maximilian, John Paul, Michael
BullnaChinaShop Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 Lauren and I have talked about names we liked since before we were married. At times we even made games out of coming up with names, like making the initials spell out funny things and such. By the way we will be naming our little boy Dominic. Only a couple more months to go.
immaculata Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 Yeah.. my parents always threatened that if they had a boy, they would name him Alan Gregory... That way, he'd be Al G. What a fungi. -_-
littleflower+JMJ Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 philomena is a good name! oh and jared i can't wait for little dominic to arrive also! :balloons: whoo hoo!
Sojourner Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 Tobias, Maria, Katherine, Anne, Stephen, Jonathon, Claire, Christopher
marielapin Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 Names we like: Dominic (coming soon) Caleb Gregory Oliver Harold or Olivia Josephine (if its a girl) Madeleine Anne (our first girl will be named this - she's gonna have a double Saint name!) Elanor Elizabeth
Sojourner Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 [quote name='marielapin' date='Apr 14 2004, 10:31 AM'] Caleb Gregory [/quote] Oh yeah, I like Caleb too.
mom25angels Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 Well, Theresa, Ann, Elizabeth, Katherine, Marie, Raymond ........... Oh yeah, I've already used those in various first/ middle names!!! For the future.....God willing.......Joseph, John, Mary, Faustina, Clare...........I could go on and on but it makes my husband [i]nervous[/i](tee hee) Sarah
theculturewarrior Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 I have always liked the name Dora Alicia. It sounds beautiful when pronounced properly. I also like the name Leofric but I'm pretty sure that one would get vetoed, if I ever got married. My father was going to name me Elijah Shadrach. Glad my mom stepped in. (And glad the seventies are over).
traichuoi Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Apr 14 2004, 08:03 AM'] philomena is a good name! [/quote] that's going to be my first daughter's name...if no one knew that already! oh yea...i feel so sorry for all these "to-be" Catholic kids...they are going to be made fun of so badly
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now