ardillacid Posted May 29, 2010 Posted May 29, 2010 hmm, i see this is going to be a problem coordinating
SaintOlaf Posted May 29, 2010 Posted May 29, 2010 haha, just add me to your friends list. My account name is prebandt if we're on at the same time we can do stuff... my guy is 23 now levellin fast!
jeffpugh Posted May 29, 2010 Author Posted May 29, 2010 Is it a ladder Character? My pally is Heal aura + holy bolt.
ardillacid Posted May 29, 2010 Posted May 29, 2010 [quote name='SaintOlaf' date='29 May 2010 - 12:41 AM' timestamp='1275108080' post='2120019'] haha, just add me to your friends list. My account name is prebandt if we're on at the same time we can do stuff... my guy is 23 now levellin fast! [/quote] I added you, but i'm not sure how to tell if you're online
SaintOlaf Posted May 29, 2010 Posted May 29, 2010 Yeah I'm a ladder character. To see if your friends are online just type in chat "/friends list" and it'll show you your friends and if they're online anywhere. What are your account names so I can add you guys?
jeffpugh Posted May 29, 2010 Author Posted May 29, 2010 /f l is the code. Sometimes /help gives answers Will PM my name.
ardillacid Posted May 30, 2010 Posted May 30, 2010 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' date='29 May 2010 - 08:54 PM' timestamp='1275180864' post='2120422'] Who's up? i'm on tinychat [/quote] My computer exploded tonight. I spent the last 2 hours picking up the pieces. Looks like we'll have to wait until another time
jeffpugh Posted May 30, 2010 Author Posted May 30, 2010 No prob. I'm bushed. Heading to bed. Hope your computer gets fixed.
jeffpugh Posted May 31, 2010 Author Posted May 31, 2010 Alright. I'm in Tinychat. Do you think this can be a party of three? Would be nice if we got Olaf on board.
ardillacid Posted May 31, 2010 Posted May 31, 2010 Yeah. St Olaf, my account is ardillacid Come play!
ardillacid Posted May 31, 2010 Posted May 31, 2010 Olaf, if you decide to play tonight, the game name is phatmass, and the password is PM
ardillacid Posted June 4, 2010 Posted June 4, 2010 I found the most absolutely ridiculous javelin the other day with my druid, but I can't transfer to my amazon since she is hardcore. It kills me to sell it. Also, I ran into my 1st 'immune to physical' monster. I have no way to beat them
ardillacid Posted June 4, 2010 Posted June 4, 2010 I also discovered that some charms have +1 to class skills!!! Not passing up any more of those...
jeffpugh Posted June 5, 2010 Author Posted June 5, 2010 If they're small charms, then they are epic win. One little slot on the inventory for so much awesomeness.
ardillacid Posted June 11, 2010 Posted June 11, 2010 [img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b155/ardillacid/Courage-Wolf-SCREW-YOUR-LEVEL-80-PA.jpg?t=1276272184[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now