Pliny Posted May 25, 2010 Posted May 25, 2010 I've received a couple of answers here, which I appriciate, and wanted to follow up with comments and questions, but am prevented from making a new post. I can post new topics, but don't seem to be able to respond. Do I need to do something?
CatherineM Posted May 25, 2010 Posted May 25, 2010 Only Church Scholars and Clergy can answer questions in the Q&A. I think it would be helpful to allow those who start posts here to follow up questions, but I'm not sure how they'd do that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now