An Old School Catholic Message Board

dairygirl4u2c

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nihil Obstat

I find it appalling and truly frightening that so many Catholics would pick the second option. :annoyed: You should all be ashamed.

goldenchild17

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='26 May 2010 - 07:23 PM' timestamp='1274923430' post='2118733']
I find it appalling and truly frightening that so many Catholics would pick the second option. :annoyed: You should all be ashamed.
[/quote]

The second is the Antichrist.

dairygirl4u2c

(i feel compelled to object to something, to debate. but what can ya do

Mark of the Cross

Dairygirl must be a politician, she can get everyone's attention without saying anything or imparting any communication. She can lie without lying. Tell the truth without it being useful.
BTW you didn't give an option for [quote]...*?![/quote]
9 for ... & only 3 for ... Which is why I picked ..., because that is usually a positive answer. BTW the comma is not part of ... it's just there because it has to be after '... ' and before 'because' or else Winchester will correct me. BTW The ' ' is not part of ... it's just there because it is needed to ... oh! never mind!

Edited by Mark of the Cross

dairygirl4u2c

and now we can create the dogma, that choice number two is wrong. and not just wrong, inherently wrong, and damnable. and those who chose two, can cow in fear, and the occasional one who admits it, will soon recoil. the norm will be concretized by group think and group pressure.
this is how i provoke controversy.

maybe i am a politican?
for provoking controversy, a troll?
a polititian troll?
(images of a troll raising his hands like richard nixon's farewell?

(like this one, but arms raised in peace sign
[img]http://www.saynotocrack.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/troll.jpg[/img]

(combine them
[img]http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/thedailymirror/images/2008/06/01/richard_nixon_1968_1110_file.jpg[/img]

Edited by dairygirl4u2c

laetitia crucis

[quote name='Hilde' date='26 May 2010 - 08:46 PM' timestamp='1274921210' post='2118672']
KALE!
[/quote]

I second this. :mellow:

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' date='26 May 2010 - 10:11 PM' timestamp='1274929917' post='2118877']
I voted the second. It has some good points, etc.
[/quote]
This, coming from someone with a Vatican flag under their name? Srsly, you should be ashamed.

CCC# 3355 *clearly* says "Option two suc[i][/i]ks hardcore, kinda liek how the second and third Matrix movies were uber-lame and deserve to languish in obscurity unto the ages of ages, Amen."

Perhaps you should take a break from posting for a while. :mellow:

Mark of the Cross

There's something very suspicious here. 14 people have cast votes but only 9 for ... & 3 for ... I suppose the other 2 voted for ... but it was not given as a choice.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Mark of the Cross' date='26 May 2010 - 10:15 PM' timestamp='1274930112' post='2118880']
There's something very suspicious here. 14 people have cast votes but only 9 for ... & 3 for ... I suppose the other 2 voted for ... but it was not given as a choice.
[/quote]
They probably threw their votes in protest about the lack of the godless heathen option "...".

dairygirl4u2c

(i was watchin tv and had a good few minutes to kill
[img]http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/2200/trollym.jpg[/img]

SaintOfVirtue

[quote name='Selah' date='26 May 2010 - 05:18 PM' timestamp='1274919537' post='2118646']
blah blah blah LOGICAL blah blah ILLOGICAL blah blah blah DOGMATIC blah blah STAR TREK.

^^^ There. A summary of most of the threads on Phatmass :mellow:
[/quote]

You left out Star Wars. :mellow:

ardillacid

[quote name='Selah' date='26 May 2010 - 08:18 PM' timestamp='1274919537' post='2118646']
blah blah blah LOGICAL blah blah ILLOGICAL blah blah blah DOGMATIC blah blah STAR TREK.

^^^ There. A summary of most of the threads on Phatmass :mellow:
[/quote]
Best post ever :cheers: