Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

aalpha1989
Posted

God Bless.

CatherineM
Posted

So when can we expect pictures?

Catholic Fox
Posted

Congrats!

homeschoolmom
Posted
:dance: congrats!
Posted

I miss PM for a day and this happens! Congrats! God grant you both many joyful years!

Brother Adam
Posted
:bounce:

Congratulations! May God truly bless your wedding day and your marriage.

Please post pictures when you have them, and remember to let us know when the next phatbaby is on the way :)
southern california guy
Posted

Right on! :thumbsup: Congratulations!

Posted

Over by now, so CONGRATULATIONS! :yahoo:

Christie_M
Posted

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' date='29 May 2010 - 06:44 PM' timestamp='1275180265' post='2120406']
I miss PM for a day and this happens! Congrats! God grant you both many joyful years!
[/quote]

likewise :wacko:

Congras, Slappo!! Your wedding is FINALLY here! lol
Many happy years to you both!
:)

DemonSlayer
Posted

Congratulations.

CatherineM
Posted

Still waiting on pictures.

Posted

Congratulations. :)

Posted

Slappo hasn't been back to post...

what EVER could he be doing?

:think:

Posted

Congratulations!

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' date='31 May 2010 - 10:34 AM' timestamp='1275316448' post='2121154']
Slappo hasn't been back to post...

what EVER could he be doing?

:think:
[/quote]
Scrabble? :idontknow:

Brother Adam
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='31 May 2010 - 12:28 PM' timestamp='1275319694' post='2121167']
Scrabble? :idontknow:
[/quote]

Yes, that must be it.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

I always wondered what my family would be thinking and talking about after Jen and I left our reception. I suppose I'll never know, but I bet there were a lot of giggles and elbow nudges. Incidentally, however, Scrabble was at my bachelor party...which left me with nothing to do on the honeymoon. :mellow:


























:mellow:

IgnatiusofLoyola
Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='31 May 2010 - 11:13 AM' timestamp='1275322433' post='2121196']
I always wondered what my family would be thinking and talking about after Jen and I left our reception. I suppose I'll never know, but I bet there were a lot of giggles and elbow nudges. Incidentally, however, Scrabble was at my bachelor party...which left me with nothing to do on the honeymoon. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif[/img]

[/quote]

You got your two kids from playing Scrabble? [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/shock.gif[/img] I must own the celibate version.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' date='31 May 2010 - 12:18 PM' timestamp='1275322681' post='2121198']
You got your two kids from playing Scrabble? [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/shock.gif[/img] I must own the celibate version.
[/quote]
Scrabble was at the bachelor party, not the honeymoon.

Seriously, after the rehearsal dinner, my best friend came up to me and said, "so, we thought you needed a bachelor party...so we bought some wine and Scrabble!"

Seriously. I was laughing so hard.

Semper Catholic
Posted

Congrats broseph!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...