IgnatiusofLoyola Posted June 3, 2010 Posted June 3, 2010 [quote name='Raphael' date='02 June 2010 - 09:02 PM' timestamp='1275530577' post='2122977'] Don't rush him. [/quote] I agree. Slappo was nice enough to post while he was on his honeymoon. He may not even have all the candid pictures that were taken on his wedding. His only responsibility this week should be to relax and have fun with his new bride. We can bug him to death when he gets back! [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif[/img]
homeschoolmom Posted June 3, 2010 Posted June 3, 2010 [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' date='02 June 2010 - 10:57 PM' timestamp='1275533868' post='2122988'] I agree. Slappo was nice enough to post while he was on his honeymoon. He may not even have all the candid pictures that were taken on his wedding. His only responsibility this week should be to relax and have fun with his new bride. We can bug him to death when he gets back! [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif[/img] [/quote] and increase his Scrabble vocabulary.
jeffpugh Posted June 3, 2010 Posted June 3, 2010 I never got how you end scrabble... do you run out of letters or just get sick if playing?
Christie_M Posted June 3, 2010 Posted June 3, 2010 I. Love. this thread. This is our gift for Slappo's wedding
zunshynn Posted June 3, 2010 Posted June 3, 2010 [quote name='Christie_M' date='02 June 2010 - 11:20 PM' timestamp='1275542439' post='2123057'] I. Love. this thread. This is our gift for Slappo's wedding [/quote] Only the best for phamily!
Christie_M Posted June 3, 2010 Posted June 3, 2010 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' date='02 June 2010 - 11:02 PM' timestamp='1275541352' post='2123044'] I never got how you end scrabble... do you run out of letters or just get sick if playing? [/quote] Don't ask me, I've never played Scrabble before.
let_go_let_God Posted June 3, 2010 Posted June 3, 2010 The game ends when you A)run out of letters in the bag and B)someone then runs out of letters that they have. The only way B cannot happen is if all parties mutually agree that they have no playable words. A normal celibate game of Scrabble for me usually takes about 45 min to an hour. God bless- LGLG
Brother Adam Posted June 3, 2010 Posted June 3, 2010 [quote name='CatherineM' date='02 June 2010 - 06:19 PM' timestamp='1275513593' post='2122851'] The strip poker was completely innocent. I was playing with a group of priests and seminarians. I never lose at poker, so was under no danger. [/quote] First I was like Then I was like Then I said And finally I thought about it some more
cmotherofpirl Posted June 3, 2010 Posted June 3, 2010 [quote name='CatherineM' date='02 June 2010 - 06:19 PM' timestamp='1275513593' post='2122851'] The strip poker was completely innocent. I was playing with a group of priests and seminarians. I never lose at poker, so was under no danger. [/quote] I'm sure which is worse -you losing or them losing...
Catholictothecore Posted June 3, 2010 Posted June 3, 2010 (edited) ... My fiance just told me to read this thread. There were no other instructions. I read through it in a thoroughly clam and collected manner. No trauma was inflicted upong me from reading this thread... Oh, I need to go to confession. Not even I can ignore THAT lie.... Edited June 3, 2010 by Catholictothecore
CatherineM Posted June 3, 2010 Posted June 3, 2010 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='03 June 2010 - 11:32 AM' timestamp='1275582734' post='2123175'] I'm sure which is worse -you losing or them losing... [/quote] The way we played is that the clothes went into the pot. When you won, you put on what was in the middle. By the end, everyone was wearing someone else's clothes, and I had 3 collars on. No one was allowed to go to their underwear.
let_go_let_God Posted June 3, 2010 Posted June 3, 2010 (edited) To CTTC God bless- LGLG Edited June 3, 2010 by let_go_let_God
dauntingknight Posted June 3, 2010 Posted June 3, 2010 (edited) Congrats Edited June 3, 2010 by dauntingknight
jeffpugh Posted June 3, 2010 Posted June 3, 2010 Contrabulations on your Bewedding, Slappo! Hope you enjoy our thread to you
Slappo Posted June 5, 2010 Author Posted June 5, 2010 (edited) I don't really like this picture but out of what people have put on facebook this is the one I think that shows my bride and I the best. We'll have our professional pictures in a week or two and I have all the copyrights for the pictures so I can post them . I'll create a new thread then. For now, enjoy! Feel free to comment on her dress too, it is beautiful and modest PS: The pin I am wearing is my household pin for Tantum Ergo Sacramentum. On Saturday night at the dance my household brothers and I took her out back and inducted her as an official member of our household and she was clothed with the household hoodie and t-shirt . [img]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4049/4670172999_1df281a42f_b.jpg[/img] Edited June 5, 2010 by Slappo
Resurrexi Posted June 5, 2010 Posted June 5, 2010 [quote name='Slappo' date='04 June 2010 - 09:24 PM' timestamp='1275704663' post='2123930'] [img]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4049/4670172999_1df281a42f_b.jpg[/img] [/quote] [size="1"][IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/like.gif[/IMG] [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showuser=8635"]Mister Ed[/url] likes this.[/size]
Nihil Obstat Posted June 5, 2010 Posted June 5, 2010 I regret to inform you, Mr. Slappo, that your wife is prettier than you.
Archaeology cat Posted June 5, 2010 Posted June 5, 2010 Congratulations! And thanks for posting the picture.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now