Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

HisChildForever
Posted

Last night over coffee, my friend asked me a couple of questions concerning the faith. Whenever we get together, it is inevitable for religion to come up at some point - I am not a "preachy" person but I make sure that people know where I stand, and in this way if anyone has any questions they know they can ask me freely. I give fairly laid back yet educational responses because I do not want the person to feel judged in any way and I want to act more as an informant than a preacher. So like I said, this one friend of mine - born and raised Catholic but fallen away - usually asks questions and we have great conversation. She explained to me that she is trying to figure out her faith and has been searching for a way to reconcile what she wants with what God wants, and of course I told her that we have to do what God wants and if it comes to an us versus God scenario, God always wins. Please pray that she comes to submit herself to God and the Church, and that she makes it through all the trials and temptations, and that she perseveres through the pain of letting some parts of her life go, all for the sake of Christ.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...