Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi Pham,

Last week I noticed some redness and a tiny blister on my right hand. I went to the doc after a few days of anti-biotic cream did nothing and got a prescription (and argued with the doc on duty at the urgent care place that I was indeed a virgin at 24). I've now lost count of the number of red places and blisters on my hand, some of them so large that I can't close my middle and ring fingers together anymore. I should be able to see my GP on Monday, but would really appreciate the prayers on my birthday today...I've reached the point of my right hand being more or less ineffective for normal use.

Thanks,
Phil

Edited by BG45

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...