zunshynn Posted June 6, 2010 Posted June 6, 2010 (edited) I was trying to find a particular lol wut pear the other day that a phatmasser (I think nihil or rexi) has posted before, and I couldn't find it anywhere. It was one of the really explanation type ones I think, about how being a pear, he's not supposed to understand or something. So, I think we should have a thread of lol wut pears, a little database if you will. To start off, let us begin with the classic: [img]http://tommyproductions.smugglersguild.net/v2008/images/lolwut.jpeg[/img] And while we're at it, let us discuss what the lol wut pear means for our lives in this day and age. [img]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/ausador/LolWut.jpg[/img] [img]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/7/74/Lol_wut_completely.jpg[/img] [img]http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn194/lawllwut/lolstrawberrynt6.jpg[/img] Edited June 6, 2010 by zunshynn
MIKolbe Posted June 6, 2010 Posted June 6, 2010 i think rexi posted a wutermelon. I thought that was refreshingly creative.
zunshynn Posted June 6, 2010 Author Posted June 6, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='06 June 2010 - 09:08 AM' timestamp='1275836918' post='2124565'] i think rexi posted a wutermelon. I thought that was refreshingly creative. [/quote] I've seen the wutermelon... I wasn't looking for that though.
MIKolbe Posted June 6, 2010 Posted June 6, 2010 thank you for that unneeded clarification. Since you posted a strawberry, i figured the wutermelon deserved a mention. I know the pear you are talking about.
zunshynn Posted June 6, 2010 Author Posted June 6, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='06 June 2010 - 09:16 AM' timestamp='1275837376' post='2124572'] thank you for that unneeded clarification. Since you posted a strawberry, i figured the wutermelon deserved a mention. I know the pear you are talking about. [/quote] Thank you for telling me you have the information of which I am in need of, without telling me where I can find it!
Not A Mallard Posted June 6, 2010 Posted June 6, 2010 [quote name='zunshynn' date='06 June 2010 - 12:04 PM' timestamp='1275836676' post='2124559'] [img]http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn194/lawllwut/lolstrawberrynt6.jpg[/img] [/quote] I 'd at this one
MIKolbe Posted June 6, 2010 Posted June 6, 2010 [img]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/corsetti3/lolwut_verbose_display.jpg[/img] let your praise of me commence.
MIKolbe Posted June 6, 2010 Posted June 6, 2010 btw, i googled 'lolwut', and it was in the images at the top...
zunshynn Posted June 6, 2010 Author Posted June 6, 2010 (edited) [quote name='MIkolbe' date='06 June 2010 - 09:35 AM' timestamp='1275838543' post='2124583'] [img]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/corsetti3/lolwut_verbose_display.jpg[/img] let your praise of me commence. [/quote] [img] http://420.thrashbarg.net/lol_que.jpg[/img] [quote name='MIkolbe' date='06 June 2010 - 09:37 AM' timestamp='1275838621' post='2124584'] btw, i googled 'lolwut', and it was in the images at the top... [/quote] That also was not the one, but thank you it was amusing. The one I'm thinking of is something like "I am a pear, so obviously I do not understand what you are saying. But if I was not a pear, I still would not understand because you do not make sense." And I use bing, not google. Edited June 6, 2010 by zunshynn
jeffpugh Posted June 6, 2010 Posted June 6, 2010 My favourite is a standard of Rex's [img]http://whatscooking.us/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/pear1.jpg[/img] Also, the strawberry one looks shopped. I should know, I've seen a few shops in my day.
MIKolbe Posted June 6, 2010 Posted June 6, 2010 [quote name='zunshynn' date='06 June 2010 - 11:55 AM' timestamp='1275839715' post='2124595'] [img] http://420.thrashbarg.net/lol_que.jpg[/img] That also was not the one, but thank you it was amusing. The one I'm thinking of is something like "I am a pear, so obviously I do not understand what you are saying. But if I was not a pear, I still would not understand because you do not make sense." And I use bing, not google. [/quote] let your praise of me commence anyways....
Nihil Obstat Posted June 6, 2010 Posted June 6, 2010 [quote name='zunshynn' date='06 June 2010 - 10:55 AM' timestamp='1275839715' post='2124595'] [img] http://420.thrashbarg.net/lol_que.jpg[/img] That also was not the one, but thank you it was amusing. The one I'm thinking of is something like "I am a pear, so obviously I do not understand what you are saying. But if I was not a pear, I still would not understand because you do not make sense." And I use bing, not google. [/quote] You're thinking about the "buzzkill meme". I have the link here, but unfortunately that Photobucket account is now inactive.
Nihil Obstat Posted June 6, 2010 Posted June 6, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='06 June 2010 - 12:05 PM' timestamp='1275843953' post='2124625'] WELL ALOT OF HELP, YOU'RE NOT!!! </zz> [/quote]
Nihil Obstat Posted June 6, 2010 Posted June 6, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='06 June 2010 - 01:52 PM' timestamp='1275850352' post='2124665'] you need a thicker skin!!! </zz> [/quote] I should have said that to you yesterday while you were whining about how nobody loves you.
Nihil Obstat Posted June 6, 2010 Posted June 6, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='06 June 2010 - 02:07 PM' timestamp='1275851234' post='2124671'] don't deflect, carlton. [/quote] Emo.
MIKolbe Posted June 6, 2010 Posted June 6, 2010 (edited) i will take your berating if it makes you feel better about yourself. Edited June 6, 2010 by MIkolbe needed to add :sadwalk: for good measure
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now