Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='notardillacid' date='10 June 2010 - 01:51 PM' timestamp='1276203102' post='2126955']
That is a compliment of the highest order! :woot:

If only it were directed at me :sadwalk:
[/quote]
[img]http://swittersb.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/duct-tape.jpg[/img]
i wish i could put this on your posts.

Posted

Everybody wants to be unique in general.

Posted

I quite happy with my own brand. :))

Vincent Vega
Posted

You would.

Not A Mallard
Posted

I win

Vincent Vega
Posted

You would.

Posted

JMJ
I'm original...no one else has Sr.Agnes, I think.

Vincent Vega
Posted

Oh you would.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...