Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

OnlySunshine
Posted

I need your continued prayers. I have decided, after procrastinating for about a year, to apply to nursing school. I am looking at the various schools in my area that offer the Practical Nursing program, and I have found one that I am interested in. I plan to call them in the morning to set up an appointment with a counselor and take a tour of the school. I really need to discuss my financial options and see if I can get financial aid. I do not want to take out a loan, but I will if I have to. If all goes well and I feel this is the right school, I plan to begin the application process and hopefully start in the fall this year or spring 2011. I have begun a novena to St. Catherine of Siena, asking her to help me stop procrastinating. Patron saint of nurses, St. Catherine, pray for me! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...