DemonSlayer Posted April 15, 2004 Posted April 15, 2004 Eterna, Apocalipse Prophecy and Uniao, are three good Catholic metal/hard rock bands. See my second post, [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=8357&st=0"]in this thread[/url].
DemonSlayer Posted April 15, 2004 Posted April 15, 2004 Here are some great Christian(non-Catholic) hard rock bands: P.O.D. Blindside Dead Poetic Pillar 12 Stones
little_angel202 Posted April 15, 2004 Posted April 15, 2004 ok if i'm to late can i perhaps buy a copy? only prob will geting hold of some US money unless you would acsept english pounds which thinking about it wouldent be very usefull !!
electricdisk Posted April 15, 2004 Author Posted April 15, 2004 [quote name='nikkan_hanil' date='Apr 14 2004, 08:29 PM'] This is MY kind of electronica: CYBERGOTH HARDCORE!! :headbang: (Right click, Save as) [url="http://www.exitnyc.com/dl/music/exitnyc/The%20Moon%20-%20Blow%20up%20the%20speakers.mp3"]http://www.exitnyc.com/dl/music/exitnyc/Th...%20speakers.mp3[/url] [/quote] Well, if we are getting specific in genre, REV121 is more DNB / Downbeat / Experimental w/ a mix of industrial (Front242/FrontLineAssembly/SkinnyPuppy) ..ish It's all I really have an ear for, I guess it comes out in the music.... If you like what you just posted, I suspect you will like MLFG
electricdisk Posted April 15, 2004 Author Posted April 15, 2004 [quote name='labrego' date='Apr 15 2004, 01:58 AM'] 11 people will have your CD! I just pre-ordered it this morning from paypal before I read this thread!!! Darn, Gosh!!! Happy to support you, though! 7.99 is a good deal! BTW, nikkan_hanil, what's some good Catholic/ Christian hard rock for one of my students? [/quote] Since you already paid earlier.... I will send 2 EXTRA bonus CD's in addition to your original order. as a BIG thanks.
Lounge Daddy Posted April 16, 2004 Posted April 16, 2004 [font="Courier"]Just ordered a copy. hehe Now... the waiting game. hmmm... i think i'll go check my mailbox.[/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now