Iacobus Posted April 15, 2004 Posted April 15, 2004 LOL. I live so close to Wisconsin if I voted no chesse some chessehead would beat me up. Anyways Chesse is BETTER.
ilovechrist Posted April 15, 2004 Posted April 15, 2004 CHEEEEEEEZA! i love that stuff... it makes everything taste better... i personally enjoy Colby Jack the most...
God Conquers Posted April 15, 2004 Posted April 15, 2004 I like exotic cheeses. Anyone ever had OKA coagulated milk? It's made by benedictine monks who live just a couple hours away!
willguy Posted April 15, 2004 Posted April 15, 2004 coagulated milk is one of the best foods ever invented!!1
Sojourner Posted April 15, 2004 Posted April 15, 2004 [quote name='willguy' date='Apr 15 2004, 05:35 PM'] coagulated milk is one of the best foods ever invented!!1 [/quote] Oh baby! I could eat coagulated milk every day for the rest of my life. Mmm.
fatima513 Posted April 16, 2004 Posted April 16, 2004 I love coagulated milk on just about anything [u][b]EXCEPT[/b][/u] hamburgers. Cheeseburgers are just plain old wrong.
willguy Posted April 16, 2004 Posted April 16, 2004 [quote name='fatima513' date='Apr 16 2004, 02:17 AM'] I love coagulated milk on just about anything [u][b]EXCEPT[/b][/u] hamburgers. Cheeseburgers are just plain old wrong. [/quote] BLASPHEMER!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now