An Old School Catholic Message Board

"obama Doesn't Want You To See This"

Lil Red

now, after watching this video, what struck me were not the aliases or the birth certificate stuff - but the connections Obama has to very shady dealings and very shady people:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHxb_vZe7Ao[/media]

Yeah, that video was very solid. I also believe that Obama is some Muslim insurgent who never really attended Occidental College, Columbia, or Harvard. Also, I bet he's a secret Palestinian too.

Or at least I think that was the message of the video. At some point sifting through so many stupid insinuations can become disorientating.

Who the hell takes this croutons seriously?

Transcript stuff follows you. I'm surprised someone hasn't dug it all up and published it. If I got elected president, every person that knew me at OSU would come forward with stories about drunken volleyball and water gun battles in the student union.

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Hassan' date='14 June 2010 - 01:03 PM' timestamp='1276535002' post='2128564']
Yeah, that video was very solid. I also believe that Obama is some Muslim insurgent who never really attended Occidental College, Columbia, or Harvard. Also, I bet he's a secret Palestinian too.

Or at least I think that was the message of the video. At some point sifting through so many stupid insinuations can become [s]disorientating[/s] disorienting.

[/quote]

Fixed that for ya. Thank me later.

[img]http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq188/peytyb/grammarpolice.gif[/img]

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='14 June 2010 - 01:07 PM' timestamp='1276535230' post='2128567']
Fixed that for ya. Thank me later.

[img]http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq188/peytyb/grammarpolice.gif[/img]
[/quote]
[IMG]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u73/ohiok/funnypictures/cookies/the-cookie-monster.jpg[/IMG]

HisChildForever

[quote name='Hassan' date='14 June 2010 - 01:03 PM' timestamp='1276535002' post='2128564']

Or at least I think that was the message of the video. At some point sifting through so many stupid insinuations can become disorientating.

[/quote]

Obama has referred to himself as having been a "constitutional law professor" at the University of Chicago Law School when, in reality, he merely held the title of "senior lecturer".

[quote]Due to numerous press inquiries on the matter, the school released a carefully worded statement saying that for his 12 years there he was considered to be "a professor."

[b]UC Law School statement:[/b] The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer." From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School's Senior Lecturers have high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.[/quote]

http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/was_barack_obama_really_a_constitutional_law.html

In other words, he embellished his position at the school. Pure dishonesty to make himself look better.

Therefore, it is not so impossible or far-fetched to consider the possibility that there are other things not quite right with him.

like i said, i'm more interested in his connections (rezko [sp?] alinsky, etc), and who has influenced his thought (communist, marxist, etc.)

[quote name='Winchester' date='14 June 2010 - 10:48 AM' timestamp='1276537704' post='2128612']
The problem is that they all lie. What this country needs is an enema.
[/quote]
ouch.

[quote name='Winchester' date='14 June 2010 - 11:48 AM' timestamp='1276537704' post='2128612']
The problem is that they all lie. What this country needs is an enema.
[/quote]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYaki2ZvhSE[/media]

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='Gregorius' date='14 June 2010 - 04:37 PM' timestamp='1276547868' post='2128749']
I'm sorry, but that picture seriously creeps me out.
[/quote]
cookie monster one?

While I could believe that Obama may not have been truthful about everything in his life, I find it ridiculous that they doubt his academic record just because he refuses to give out his transcripts. And again, the only way he could theoretically maintain an incredibly large lie is if the FBI and the CIA were also in on a coverup and/or were dishonest about his background check, which does not seem likely based on the information presented.

All I need to know is that he is pro-abortion. This is enough for me to want him out of office.