ardillacid Posted June 15, 2010 Posted June 15, 2010 [quote name='Hassan' date='14 June 2010 - 09:04 PM' timestamp='1276563892' post='2128964'] [/quote] Marrying men is not freedom
ardillacid Posted June 15, 2010 Posted June 15, 2010 [quote name='Apotheoun' date='14 June 2010 - 09:05 PM' timestamp='1276563957' post='2128968'] Which person were you when you were banned? [/quote] He was I
Hassan Posted June 15, 2010 Author Posted June 15, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Apotheoun' date='14 June 2010 - 09:05 PM' timestamp='1276563957' post='2128968'] Which person were you when you were banned? [/quote] hcf I think. Ardil and I were swapping them quite a bit. Edited June 15, 2010 by Hassan
Winchester Posted June 15, 2010 Posted June 15, 2010 It's like hcf is running the place...ban this...identify...
Hassan Posted June 15, 2010 Author Posted June 15, 2010 [quote name='notardillacid' date='14 June 2010 - 09:06 PM' timestamp='1276563998' post='2128970'] He was I [/quote] No, you were me
Hassan Posted June 15, 2010 Author Posted June 15, 2010 [quote name='Winchester' date='14 June 2010 - 09:08 PM' timestamp='1276564104' post='2128972'] It's like hcf is running the place...ban this...identify... [/quote] [img]http://sunnuz.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/shut-up-hippy.jpg[/img]
Hassan Posted June 15, 2010 Author Posted June 15, 2010 I'm going on a hunger strike until this trend towards fascism is reversed. Or until one of my many adoring fans is made mod and unbans me.
Paddington Posted June 15, 2010 Posted June 15, 2010 I see nothing wrong whatsoever with Hassan supporting the troops.
Hassan Posted June 15, 2010 Author Posted June 15, 2010 [quote name='Paddington' date='14 June 2010 - 09:11 PM' timestamp='1276564291' post='2128978'] I see nothing wrong whatsoever with Hassan supporting the troops. [/quote] Thanks Paddington, somebody had to say it...
Hassan Posted June 15, 2010 Author Posted June 15, 2010 [quote name='Winchester' date='14 June 2010 - 09:14 PM' timestamp='1276564479' post='2128984'] Place was better under superwinchester. [/quote] beaver dam straight!
KnightofChrist Posted June 15, 2010 Posted June 15, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__lCEXgFxfU[/media] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__lCEXgFxfU
Paddington Posted June 15, 2010 Posted June 15, 2010 [quote name='Winchester' date='14 June 2010 - 10:14 PM' timestamp='1276564479' post='2128984'] Place was better under superwinchester. [/quote] iawtc
Hassan Posted June 15, 2010 Author Posted June 15, 2010 [quote name='KnightofChrist' date='14 June 2010 - 09:15 PM' timestamp='1276564535' post='2128987'] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__lCEXgFxfU[/media] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__lCEXgFxfU [/quote] I understand that you think Justin Timberlake is fabulous but that really has nothing to do with the subject of my being hated for loving America, being a stalwart friend of Israel, and an every vigilant opponent of Islamofascism.
Hassan Posted June 15, 2010 Author Posted June 15, 2010 [quote name='Tridenteen' date='14 June 2010 - 09:27 PM' timestamp='1276565240' post='2129004'] JMJ Would Hassan like a cookie? [/quote] WOULD I EVER!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now