Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

OnlySunshine
Posted

I got word that my transient student application has been approved! :woot: I need to make up some courses that I failed that are requirements for my major. I had problems in the past with inconsistency and I really need to work hard to raise my GPA so that I can get into the registered nursing program. I was so relieved to hear that my application for the fall term to the transient school has been approved. I'm planning to start out with one course:

Human Anatomy and Physiology I

When that's done, and I've passed, I need to take these courses before I can apply for the RN program:

Human Anatomy and Physiology II
Microbiology
College Algebra (or Math for Liberal Arts AND Elementary Statistics)

I'm taking it slow since I work full-time and probably won't have the stamina for more than two classes at a time. Please pray for my success! I'd like to apply for the RN program in about a year or less. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...