Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

A friend and co-worker is in the hospital, with blood clots possibly from a dislocated shoulder. very odd, i know. I called him today, and he sees me as 'religious' and asked that I 'cash in some chips with the Man upstairs'. He is agnostic at best.

I pray that God heal him. Physically and spiritually. I was quite surprised that he asked me to pray for him, and very humbled at the same time. May God be with his wife for strength, as they have 3 children who are a little scared, have alot of questions, and well, are kids who do 'kidly' things, and now Mom has to now deal with alone.

He is in quite a bit of pain from other troubles as well. May he not find dispair in his suffering.

God, if I have any chips left, I would like to 'cash' them for my friend. I have a feeling I don't, so I beg for Your Mercy for my friend and his family. Please.

MHSBMS!

Amen.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...