BLAZEr Posted April 15, 2004 Posted April 15, 2004 Just a shameless appeal for you all to help me win more thugs!!! [url="http://www.outwar.com/page.php?x=2110365"]http://www.outwar.com/page.php?x=2110365[/url]
homeschoolmom Posted April 15, 2004 Posted April 15, 2004 could you at least explain to those of us who only have a vague idea that we're being manipulated?
BLAZEr Posted April 15, 2004 Author Posted April 15, 2004 This is a game that one of my kids in the Youth Group has me playing. In it, I'm a gangster who has to recruit thugs. The way that I recruit these thugs is by having people click on my secret link. I get $15 an hour for every person who clicks on my link each day. I also get more powerful. So far I have had 175 clicks on my link and I've recruited 4 gangsters (people who sign up to play the game). I will also get one point for every 3 people that click the link of my recruits. That's pretty much it. I'm pretty into it because I'm pretty competitive . . . and I'm pretty close to beating my kid . . . so that's the skinny.
homeschoolmom Posted April 15, 2004 Posted April 15, 2004 Oh, well... in that case... If it's to beat the youth group kids?... click, click, click!!!
BLAZEr Posted April 15, 2004 Author Posted April 15, 2004 Hey guys, I just need 30 more clicks to beat them!!! If i get my 30 clicks, I promise, no shameless outwar peddling for at least a week!!!
friarMatt Posted April 15, 2004 Posted April 15, 2004 if u promise, i will click away....anything to show young people that their elders are smarter and cooler then then are :-)
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 15, 2004 Posted April 15, 2004 How many points do you get if you recuit someone? lol I'd sign up just to pad your points.
BLAZEr Posted April 15, 2004 Author Posted April 15, 2004 well, when you sign up, I can invite you to join our gang, so when we attack people we are more powerful, but I don't really get any points unless you recruit your own thugs . . . I still think you should sign up!!!
Quietfire Posted April 15, 2004 Posted April 15, 2004 (edited) blazeR, You are truly sad, a person after my own heart. I'll be a-clickin' but I feel like a cluckin' LOL *Oh, carp....gotta wait 5 minutes!!!!! whaz wit dat? Edited April 15, 2004 by Quietfire
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 15, 2004 Posted April 15, 2004 Ok, Blazer, I signed up. My player name is IcePrincessK and here's my link.... [url="http://www.outwar.com/page.php?x=2131219"]http://www.outwar.com/page.php?x=2131219[/url]
Quietfire Posted April 15, 2004 Posted April 15, 2004 so I/we just click on that link and that's it? nothing else? I could do that all day right? and tomorrow? and so on and so on......?
BLAZEr Posted April 15, 2004 Author Posted April 15, 2004 ok, I just invited you to joinour crew . . . click on the crew link on the left side to accept the invite
God Conquers Posted April 15, 2004 Posted April 15, 2004 yo, If everyone signed up and then clicked on everyone elses links, you'd be like the master. See if you can convince dUSt to sanction it, and you can go on Crusade, and take over leadership in the name of the Church. It's all about going WAY too far.
BLAZEr Posted April 15, 2004 Author Posted April 15, 2004 Exactly . . . and it's a great way to promote Phatmass to a secular crowd!
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 15, 2004 Posted April 15, 2004 They gave me, like, the ugliest picture possible.... lol [img]http://66.78.36.214/images/2/gangster1.jpg[/img]
BLAZEr Posted April 15, 2004 Author Posted April 15, 2004 That's the standard issue, if you ever really play the game and earn money, you can but a digital camera and change your picture . . . mine is Don Corleone . . . so watch out! lol
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 15, 2004 Posted April 15, 2004 Ahhh... ok. I still insist its the ugliest picture possible, though. lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now