Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Having Trouble Adopting A Wholesome Lifestyle


Recommended Posts

Guest -Zewe-
Posted

I've recently come back to the Roman Catholic faith after declaring myself an atheist around age 8. I've been extremely promiscuous and a chronic recreational drug user/smoker/binge drinker for years now and have led a very selfish nihilistic lifestyle until recently.

I've been having a lot of trouble giving up all of my bad habits - mostly sexual ones, and smoking cigarettes. I'm also having trouble convincing my girlfriend to at least give the religion a chance, and just see what happens.

Prayers (and advice) welcome and appreciated.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...