Hassan Posted June 30, 2010 Author Posted June 30, 2010 [quote name='Winchester' date='30 June 2010 - 11:32 AM' timestamp='1277911961' post='2136180'] I wish you'd accepted editing. [/quote] I brought you into this world boy and I can take you out of it >(
Lil Red Posted June 30, 2010 Posted June 30, 2010 [quote name='Hassan' date='29 June 2010 - 05:17 PM' timestamp='1277857056' post='2135953'] I believe that it is only fair to accept that [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLG91tOLPdQ&feature=related"]Yusuf Islam[/url] (formerly Cat Stevens) is a talented artist. [/quote] was it because it learnt you to spel?
Hassan Posted June 30, 2010 Author Posted June 30, 2010 [quote name='Lil Red' date='30 June 2010 - 11:46 AM' timestamp='1277912770' post='2136187'] was it because it learnt you to spel? [/quote] What are you ranting about?
Lil Red Posted June 30, 2010 Posted June 30, 2010 [quote name='Hassan' date='30 June 2010 - 09:35 AM' timestamp='1277915705' post='2136206'] What are you ranting about? [/quote] take a look at your title: Why I [b][size="5"]Accecpted[/size][/b] Islam...
rhetoricfemme Posted June 30, 2010 Posted June 30, 2010 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' date='29 June 2010 - 11:07 PM' timestamp='1277867266' post='2136034'] Plus one. [/quote] Hurray!
Hassan Posted June 30, 2010 Author Posted June 30, 2010 [quote name='Lil Red' date='30 June 2010 - 12:39 PM' timestamp='1277915952' post='2136208'] take a look at your title: Why I [b][size="5"]Accecpted[/size][/b] Islam... [/quote] That's how Secret Muslims spell it. Learn some pluralism, fascist.
Winchester Posted June 30, 2010 Posted June 30, 2010 [quote name='Hassan' date='30 June 2010 - 11:40 AM' timestamp='1277912450' post='2136183'] I brought you into this world boy and I can take you out of it >( [/quote] That's precious.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now