Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Good morning all,

Has anyone else seen this article on CNN?

[url="http://http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/29/my-take-why-christians-are-jerks-online/?hpt=Mid"]My link[/url]

Posted

Your link didn't work.

[url="http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/29/my-take-why-christians-are-jerks-online/?hpt=Mid:"]Here[/url] is a fixed link. :)

Posted

I have found more atheist jerks than christian jerks online.

Posted

What does it matter that you've seen more atheist jerks? We should focus on the beam in our own eye before we see fit to tell others their faults.

Posted

Good point.

Jerk.

Posted

[quote name='Arco' date='30 June 2010 - 10:37 AM' timestamp='1277908637' post='2136155']
You're the jerk, jerk.
[/quote]
No, it is you who is the jerk, Mister Jerk III, esq.

Signed,
The Not Jerk

Posted

Your phoney-baloney protestations fool nobody, Lord Jerkingsworth.

Posted

Dr. VonJerkelstien,

I regretfully cannot attend your demonstration of the Jerklotron.

Posted

That's ok.

You'll be too busy signing copies of [i]Jerks and Jerkery: A Comprehensive Guide By the Master Himself, Jerkemiah Jerklesby[/i].

Posted

Well played.

Posted

[quote name='Arco' date='30 June 2010 - 05:34 PM' timestamp='1277908476' post='2136152']
What does it matter that you've seen more atheist jerks? We should focus on the beam in our own eye before we see fit to tell others their faults.
[/quote]
What a jerk kind of comment. If you read the comments this isn't only a christian to christian discussion.

Posted

I freely admit to being a jerk, well aware it destroys my argument with Winchester.

In all seriousness, yeah, I'm a jerk sometimes, and if this is one of those times, I apologize most sincerely.

Posted

Let us convene the Jerkenticle!

Posted (edited)

I incorporate this thread into my Sultanate. Winchester and Arco may stay. All subjects of the pseudo-kind Harald V of Norway, however, must leave immediatly.

Edited by Hassan
Posted

[quote name='Hilde' date='30 June 2010 - 12:28 PM' timestamp='1277915334' post='2136204']
false
[/quote]

False

Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv9VKKXwVxU[/media]

rhetoricfemme
Posted

That article made me laugh. Especially the part about the Christian fad with Amish romance fiction.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...