An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ewtn And Programs

Sarah147

I used to before I moved to Canada. I love Fathers Corapi and Groeschel. Of course Sr. Angelica, and Life on the Rock, and Journey home. I also like that show with the women discussing things, but can't remember the name now.

I don't have it, but I sometimes watch things online. My favorite shows were/are Parable and Life on the Rock. I like the World Over, Fr. Groeschel and Fr. Corapi, but I've never really watched them with any regularity.

Now I mostly only watch Benediction though, and Masses on occasion.

Edited by zunshynn

[quote name='zunshynn' date='30 June 2010 - 10:09 PM' timestamp='1277950190' post='2136448']
Now I mostly only watch Benediction though, and Masses on occasion.
[/quote]

Haha, that's totally me! :cool:

I used to watch a lot more, but now I don't really watch too much TV at all.

• 3 months later...

Hello,

Wow is this old.

Who here gets EWTN or another Religious channel? What Religious channels do you get?

Do you watch EWTN TV or online or on the radio?

God bless you.

I watch EWTN occasionally, but the reality is that a lot of their programming just grates on me.

I am not a fan of Raymond Arroyo as a professional. Some people just should not do broadcast media.

Benediction is beautiful. I love that. The GK Chesterton show was good.

I am an EWTN junkie; I absolutely love to listen to it and watch all the different program. My favorite programs are Life on the Rock, Mother Angelica Live Classics, Benediction and Devotion and (don't tell anyone) the saturday children's show "My Catholic Family" I love the way they put the lives of the saints in excting stories for the little ones.

There are some others that I can't think of but I the ones I listed are the ones I listen to the most.

Oh I almost forgot, The doctor is in, Catholic Answers Live and Open line.

Told y'all I was a junkie lol

Edited by HopefulBride

Also an EWTN junkie. :]

I watch Mitch Pacwa's show (can't remember the title), Faith and culture (ive had a longstanding crush on colleen caroll campbell for forever), and Father Corapi when he's on. Normally I catch Mass while I eat my breakfast too, which is a kinda nice quiet way to wake up..

TeresaBenedicta

Eh, to be honest... I'm not a huge fan of EWTN. I enjoy the "Life on the Rock" series, and I've been on "Catholocism on Campus" a few times (it is taped on my campus). But I'm not too captured by most of the programs shown. It serves a good purpose... but I really think they could reach a wider audience with a few "updates".

That being said, I love their brothers!!! I took classes with a few of them (and played on the same wallyball team as one of them... we were champions... a story for a different day, though, haha)... they're just great!!!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

I am really a fan of the Donut Repair Man. Huge. Also, My Little Angels makes me laugh whenever I watch it.

I really like when they have movies on. Back when I was in college, Raphael, St. Colette and I would chat while watching the late night movies. That was always fun. I also enjoy their specials that they have on. As for regular programing, I've enjoyed Fr. Corapi in the past and I really like when they sing the Divine Mercy Chaplet. Benediction and the Angelus is also good. I really like the Rosary with the Sisters too. There really isn't a whole lot else that I've really found myself watching.

[quote name='TeresaBenedicta' timestamp='1286779606' post='2179061']
But I'm not too captured by most of the programs shown. It serves a good purpose... but I really think they could reach a wider audience with a few "updates".

[/quote]

This, definitely.