goldenchild17 Posted July 4, 2010 Posted July 4, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='03 July 2010 - 10:53 PM' timestamp='1278219204' post='2137606'] I did not know that. This totally blows my mind... [/quote] The enemy is more effective after infiltrating and working from the inside Edited July 4, 2010 by goldenchild17
Jaime Posted July 4, 2010 Posted July 4, 2010 [quote name='Resurrexi' date='04 July 2010 - 12:52 AM' timestamp='1278219152' post='2137605'] hot stuff, I request that you please refrain from using my first name. Thanks [/quote] Is that due to the fact that you're a minor and you'd like me to respect your privacy? That's fine Rex. I guess not all respect is about it being earned...
Jesus_lol Posted July 4, 2010 Posted July 4, 2010 [quote name='hot stuff' date='03 July 2010 - 10:20 PM' timestamp='1278220846' post='2137615'] Is that due to the fact that you're a minor and you'd like me to respect your privacy? That's fine Rex. I guess not all respect is about it being earned... [/quote] No need to be an ass. its a pretty reasonable expectation to not have your name bandied about on internet forums without giving permission.
Laudate_Dominum Posted July 4, 2010 Posted July 4, 2010 [quote name='Jesus_lol' date='04 July 2010 - 01:25 AM' timestamp='1278221140' post='2137616'] No need to be an ass. its a pretty reasonable expectation to not have your name bandied about on internet forums without giving permission. [/quote] Well said Doug!
Jesus_lol Posted July 4, 2010 Posted July 4, 2010 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='03 July 2010 - 10:44 PM' timestamp='1278222258' post='2137618'] Well said Doug! [/quote] Always happy to help out, Eugene!
aalpha1989 Posted July 4, 2010 Posted July 4, 2010 [quote name='hot stuff' date='04 July 2010 - 01:20 AM' timestamp='1278220846' post='2137615'] Is that due to the fact that you're a minor and you'd like me to respect your privacy? That's fine Rex. I guess not all respect is about it being earned... [/quote] you freaking kidding me?
KnightofChrist Posted July 4, 2010 Posted July 4, 2010 I invite you all to join me in A Prayer for Christopher Hitchens O God, the everlasting Creator of all things, remember that the soul of Christopher Hitchens was made by Thee and formed in Thine own image and likeness. Remember that Jesus, Thy Son, endured a most bitter death for the salvation of Christopher Hitchens. Permit not, I beseech Thee, O Lord, that Thy Son should be any longer despised by Christopher Hitchens, but do Thou graciously accept the prayers of holy men and of the Church, the Spouse of Thy most holy Son, and be mindful of Thy mercy. Forget Christopher Hitchens' idolatry and unbelief, and grant that he too may some day know Him whom Thou hast sent, even the Lord Jesus Christ, who is our Salvation, our Life and Resurrection, by whom we have been saved and delivered, to whom be glory for endless ages. Amen.
aalpha1989 Posted July 4, 2010 Posted July 4, 2010 [quote name='KnightofChrist' date='04 July 2010 - 03:37 AM' timestamp='1278229041' post='2137631'] I invite you all to join me in A Prayer for Christopher Hitchens O God, the everlasting Creator of all things, remember that the soul of Christopher Hitchens was made by Thee and formed in Thine own image and likeness. Remember that Jesus, Thy Son, endured a most bitter death for the salvation of Christopher Hitchens. Permit not, I beseech Thee, O Lord, that Thy Son should be any longer despised by Christopher Hitchens, but do Thou graciously accept the prayers of holy men and of the Church, the Spouse of Thy most holy Son, and be mindful of Thy mercy. Forget Christopher Hitchens' idolatry and unbelief, and grant that he too may some day know Him whom Thou hast sent, even the Lord Jesus Christ, who is our Salvation, our Life and Resurrection, by whom we have been saved and delivered, to whom be glory for endless ages. Amen. [/quote] Amen. Thank you Knight.
Laudate_Dominum Posted July 4, 2010 Posted July 4, 2010 My plan is to convert Hitchens with song. Just need to get his email addy so I can send him this important message: [spoiler] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPoN31wE8Jw[/media] [/spoiler]
Nihil Obstat Posted July 4, 2010 Posted July 4, 2010 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='04 July 2010 - 10:07 AM' timestamp='1278256056' post='2137657'] Put a donk on it. [/quote] A bangin' donk!
Archaeology cat Posted July 4, 2010 Posted July 4, 2010 [quote name='KnightofChrist' date='04 July 2010 - 08:37 AM' timestamp='1278229041' post='2137631'] I invite you all to join me in A Prayer for Christopher Hitchens O God, the everlasting Creator of all things, remember that the soul of Christopher Hitchens was made by Thee and formed in Thine own image and likeness. Remember that Jesus, Thy Son, endured a most bitter death for the salvation of Christopher Hitchens. Permit not, I beseech Thee, O Lord, that Thy Son should be any longer despised by Christopher Hitchens, but do Thou graciously accept the prayers of holy men and of the Church, the Spouse of Thy most holy Son, and be mindful of Thy mercy. Forget Christopher Hitchens' idolatry and unbelief, and grant that he too may some day know Him whom Thou hast sent, even the Lord Jesus Christ, who is our Salvation, our Life and Resurrection, by whom we have been saved and delivered, to whom be glory for endless ages. Amen. [/quote] Amen
Hassan Posted July 4, 2010 Posted July 4, 2010 [quote] Its bad enough that you're a troll, do you have to be so boring? Do something productive and search Phazzan. Now there's a troll I can respect. [/quote] Sure hot stuff. Having your respect means so much to me that I would love to spend the afternoon studying somebody elses posting habits so that someday, if I study and work hard, maybe you would like and respect me. Could you promise me one thing? If I ever do earn your respect, could you please send mom an email telling her of my accomplishment? I know it'd make her proud.
Marie-Therese Posted July 5, 2010 Posted July 5, 2010 [quote name='hot stuff' date='04 July 2010 - 01:20 AM' timestamp='1278220846' post='2137615'] Is that due to the fact that you're a minor and you'd like me to respect your privacy? That's fine Rex. I guess not all respect is about it being earned... [/quote] Jai[i][/i]me, I tried gently to ask you to lead by example, but you just embarrassed yourself. This wasn't just uncalled for...it was tacky.
MIKolbe Posted July 5, 2010 Posted July 5, 2010 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='04 July 2010 - 11:07 AM' timestamp='1278256056' post='2137657'] Put a donk on it. [/quote] i don't know what that means, but it sounds curiously fascinating.
Jaime Posted July 5, 2010 Posted July 5, 2010 [quote name='Marie-Therese' date='05 July 2010 - 12:50 AM' timestamp='1278305431' post='2137827'] hot stuff, I tried gently to ask you to lead by example, but you just embarrassed yourself. This wasn't just uncalled for...it was tacky. [/quote] I really don't know why everyone is getting so pissy. I did what Smores asked. I just pointed out WHY I was doing it. He asked for for something, I did it.
Recommended Posts