An Old School Catholic Message Board

Jesus And Mary

Mary Veronica

Mary Veronica
:unsure: There are times we forget you are real because we rarely testify or hear testimonies. Truth is, not even the wisest, most compassionate, most powerful, most skillful and knowledgeable people in the world can support us, protect us, guide us, heal us, and love us in the way you, Jesus and Mary, do. We gladly know that your love is perfect, sacrificial, and above all [b]salvific[/b] :sadder:

Jesus and Mary you show that you love us, and show more that we can love ourselves and others as you do. and that kind of love is eternal!

:blush: To those who love Jesus and Mary, If you know they did something special for you TODAY, and you can't contain your joy, please represent here and/or out there.

God Bless and Love His Children.

[b][color="#00bfff"]
I LOVE YOU JESUS AND MARY for making me glad to sound like an idiot in public about why I have a calling to religious-life!

:yahoo::wall: :stretcher: :guitar:

[/color][/b] Edited by Mary Veronica

[b][size="3"]RENEWAL OF CONSECRATION
[/size][/b]
[b]From your son, Geras:[/b]

Eternal and Incarnate Wisdom, most lovable and adorable Jesus, true God and true man, only Son of the eternal Father and of Mary always virgin, I adore you profoundly, dwelling in the splendour of your Father from all eternity and in the virginal womb of Mary, your most worthy Mother, at the time of your Incarnation.

I thank you for having emptied yourself in assuming the condition of a slave to set me free from the cruel slavery of the evil one.

I praise and glorify you for having willingly chosen to obey Mary, your holy Mother, in all things, so that through her I may be your faithful slave of love.

But I must confess that I have not kept the vows and promises which I made to you so solemnly at my baptism. I have not fulfilled my obligations, and I do not deserve to be called your child or even your loving slave.

Since I cannot lay claim to anything except what merits your rejection and displeasure, I dare no longer approach the holiness of your majesty on my own. That is why I turn to the intercession and the mercy of your holy Mother, whom you yourself have given me to mediate with you. Through her I hope to obtain from you contrition and pardon for my sins, and that Wisdom whom I desire to dwell in me always.

I turn to you, then, Mary immaculate, living tabernacle of God. The eternal Wisdom, hidden in you, willed to receive the adoration of both men and angels.

I greet you as Queen of heaven and earth. All that is under God has been made subject to you sovereignty.

I call upon you as the unfailing refuge of sinners. In your mercy you have never forsaken anyone.

Grant my desire for divine Wisdom and, in support of my petition, accept the promises and the offering of myself which I now make, conscious of my unworthiness.

I, an unfaithful sinner, renew and ratify today through you my baptismal promises, I renounce for ever Satan, his empty promises and his evil designs, and I give myself completely to Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Wisdom, to carry my cross after him for the rest of my life, and to be more faithful to him than I have been till now.

This day, with the whole court of heaven as witness, I choose you, Mary, as my Mother and Queen. I surrender and consecrate myself to you, body and soul, with all that I possess, both spiritual and material, even including the spiritual value of all my actions, past, present, and to come. I give you the full right to dispose of me and all that belongs to me, without any reservations, in whatever way you please, for the greater glory of God in time and throughout eternity.

Accept, gracious Virgin, this little offering of my slavery to honour and imitate that obedience which the eternal Wisdom willingly chose to have towards you, his Mother. I wish to acknowledge the authority which both of you have over this little worm and pitiful sinner. By it I wish also to thank God for the privileges bestowed on you by the Blessed Trinity. I solemnly declare that for the future I will try to honour and obey you in all things a your true slave of love.

O admirable Mother, present me to your dear Son as his lave now and for always, so that he who redeemed me through you, will now receive me through you.

Mother of mercy, grant me the favour of obtaining the true Wisdom of God, and so make me one of those whom you love, tech and guide, whom you nourish and protect as your children and slaves.

Virgin most faithful, make me in everything so committed a disciple, imitator, and slave of Jesus, your Son, the Incarnate Wisdom, that I may become, through your intercession and example, fully mature with the fullness of his glory in heaven. Amen.

[b]
With all my love My Lady.[/b]

[media][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE6oubHK-mA"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=jE6oubHK-mA[/url][/media]

[img]http://www.misterdann.com/passionpanned.jpg[/img] [img]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj187/eastside21_es/4-Jesus-Meets-Mary-medium.jpg[/img][img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c336/gormie/bbdc3a63.jpg[/img]
[b]
Oh it's your light
Oh it's your way
Pull me out of the dark
Just to show me the way
Cryin out now
From so far away
You pull me closer to love
Closer to love
[size="1"][color="#8b0000"]
[/color][/size][/b][size="1"][color="#8b0000"]My Dear Mother and My Lord, I love you.[/color][/size][b]
[/b]

Edited by Geras16

Malajacafa

[img]http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo300/Jacafamala/immaculateheartopusdeirw4.jpg[/img][img]http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo300/Jacafamala/sacredheartdw4.jpg[/img]

Mary Veronica

even when I feel misunderstood or little, I love you Jesus and Mary. you inspire us to radiate love without getting weary. WE LOVE YOU!

Edited by Mary Veronica

They have bound me to Their Hearts after having pulled me out of the shadows. How can I not give my whole self to Them in gratitude.

let_go_let_God

This wasn't today but it was Monday/Tuesday. I was coming home from Northern Minnesota and I had known I lost my keys to my apartment. Cttc had given me a crucifix and Miraculous Medal. I ended up sleeping in my car over night as I couldn't get a hold of my landlord or anyone to let me stay with. I ended up sleeping in my car.

I slept quite soundly and safely through the night. I had a professional meeting that morning and was able to be quite attentive and was not completely exhausted through it all. My landlord ended up coming at 7:30 am and letting me in and I was able to eat, dress and get prepped in 20 minutes. I was able to get through the day and it was a success.

God bless-
LGLG

Mary Veronica

[quote name='let_go_let_God' date='07 July 2010 - 08:57 PM' timestamp='1278545260' post='2139088']
This wasn't today but it was Monday/Tuesday. I was coming home from Northern Minnesota and I had known I lost my keys to my apartment. Cttc had given me a crucifix and Miraculous Medal. I ended up sleeping in my car over night as I couldn't get a hold of my landlord or anyone to let me stay with. I ended up sleeping in my car.

I slept quite soundly and safely through the night. I had a professional meeting that morning and was able to be quite attentive and was not completely exhausted through it all. My landlord ended up coming at 7:30 am and letting me in and I was able to eat, dress and get prepped in 20 minutes. I was able to get through the day and it was a success.

God bless-
LGLG
[/quote]

Amazing!

that's so beautiful, a safe and peaceful sleep, possessing very little, but a crucifix and Miraculous Medal. :sadder: