Geras16 Posted July 3, 2010 Posted July 3, 2010 (edited) Does anyone else have a Wilson in their lives? Just let it out. [media][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwb4m8qSPgY&feature=player_embedded#%21"]http://www.youtube.c...ayer_embedded#![/url][/media] Edited July 3, 2010 by Geras16
laetitia crucis Posted July 3, 2010 Posted July 3, 2010 WILSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!
Not A Mallard Posted July 3, 2010 Posted July 3, 2010 (edited) [quote name='laetitia crucis' date='03 July 2010 - 10:46 AM' timestamp='1278164786' post='2137323'] WILSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!! [/quote] Hidy ho, Tim! [img]http://www.communityorganizer20.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/home-improvement-wilson2.jpg[/img] Edited July 3, 2010 by Not A Mallard
Geras16 Posted July 3, 2010 Author Posted July 3, 2010 [quote name='Not A Mallard' date='03 July 2010 - 02:57 PM' timestamp='1278165422' post='2137325'] Hidy ho, Tim! [/quote] You mean Tom. You are not a volleyball. You can go back to your grilling.
Not A Mallard Posted July 3, 2010 Posted July 3, 2010 (edited) Ever watch Home Improvement? That sitcom from the 90's with Tim Allen? If you haven't, you should. Then you'd get the joke. Edited July 3, 2010 by Not A Mallard
Geras16 Posted July 3, 2010 Author Posted July 3, 2010 [quote name='Not A Mallard' date='03 July 2010 - 06:00 PM' timestamp='1278176418' post='2137399'] Ever watch Home Improvement? That sitcom from the 90's with Tim Allen? If you haven't, you should. Then you'd get the joke. [/quote] I watched Home Improvement. We never saw Wilson's face
Geras16 Posted July 3, 2010 Author Posted July 3, 2010 I laughed my butt off when I saw him behind the fence again.
Nihil Obstat Posted July 3, 2010 Posted July 3, 2010 [img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2715/4390122581_397421a017_o.jpg[/img]
Not A Mallard Posted July 3, 2010 Posted July 3, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='03 July 2010 - 03:35 PM' timestamp='1278182102' post='2137441'] [img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2715/4390122581_397421a017_o.jpg[/img] [/quote] I was thinking of making a joke about that too
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted July 3, 2010 Posted July 3, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='03 July 2010 - 01:35 PM' timestamp='1278182102' post='2137441'] [img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2715/4390122581_397421a017_o.jpg[/img] [/quote] [quote name='Not A Mallard' date='03 July 2010 - 01:36 PM' timestamp='1278182200' post='2137443'] I was thinking of making a joke about that too [/quote] But, then you would have had to explain the joke to me, which takes the fun out of jokes. <sigh> I haven't watched TV in months--not deliberately or for any particular reason--I just haven't been interested. And, I haven't gone to the movies (or even rented a movie) for a long time. Most of the time it doesn't matter, but sometimes I feel totally "out of it." [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/paperbag.gif[/img]
CatherineM Posted July 3, 2010 Posted July 3, 2010 [img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/15/Wilson%27s_Bird_of_Paradise.jpg/230px-Wilson%27s_Bird_of_Paradise.jpg[/img] Wilson's Bird of Paradise
Not A Mallard Posted July 4, 2010 Posted July 4, 2010 [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' date='03 July 2010 - 07:45 PM' timestamp='1278197129' post='2137494'] But, then you would have had to explain the joke to me, which takes the fun out of jokes. [/quote] Then don't tell me that you don't know the joke.
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted July 4, 2010 Posted July 4, 2010 [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' date='03 July 2010 - 05:45 PM' timestamp='1278197129' post='2137494'] But, then you would have had to explain the joke to me, which takes the fun out of jokes. [/quote] [quote name='Not A Mallard' date='03 July 2010 - 07:20 PM' timestamp='1278202845' post='2137521'] Then don't tell me that you don't know the joke. [/quote] Most of the time I don't say anything when I don't "get" the joke in a post. But, every once in awhile I get tired of feeling clueless. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted July 4, 2010 Posted July 4, 2010 Dr. Wilson is the second coolest character in House.
Mary Veronica Posted July 4, 2010 Posted July 4, 2010 (edited) Hmm...interesting. this video is building up all the times I let someone down. ..... WILLSOOOONNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edited July 4, 2010 by Mary Veronica
Hilde Posted July 4, 2010 Posted July 4, 2010 One of my friend's last name is wilson, so yes I certainly have a a wilson in my life
Not A Mallard Posted July 5, 2010 Posted July 5, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='03 July 2010 - 11:36 PM' timestamp='1278210995' post='2137562'] Dr. Wilson is the second coolest character in House. [/quote] nobody in House is cool
Nihil Obstat Posted July 5, 2010 Posted July 5, 2010 [quote name='Not A Mallard' date='04 July 2010 - 07:34 PM' timestamp='1278290092' post='2137750'] nobody in House is cool [/quote] Don't make me destroy you. [img]http://overfiend1988.de/stf/akio.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now