Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

dominicansoul
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' date='08 July 2010 - 07:22 AM' timestamp='1278588146' post='2139270']
Please, stop flirting with married men. It is quite unsightly. I was merely implying your incoherent, immaturish, flatfooted, over emotional, vitriolic, illogical arguments reminded me of the epitomy of a girl with PMS. Clearly, your clouded feelings interpretted that as some kind of i-dont-know-what which caused you to say i am not your type. Methinks you may have heard the 'you're not my type' one too many times in your life and are now projecting it on me... :( Chin up, hon! Rexi will be of age soon enough!!!




dude, not just sweaters....sweater VESTS... VESTS..sweater VESTS!!!! VESTS!!!!




People always like what they don't have ;)
[/quote]

iawtc

(especially the part about sweater VESTS...) :lol:

fides quarens intellectum
Posted
:popcorn:
Posted

may i have some?

it is weird.. i LOVE..absolutely LOVE the smell of popcorn...but not the taste, really.

just odd.

fides quarens intellectum
Posted

do you like microwave-style, or the old-fashioned burner-top style from a pan?

I'm afraid i only have the latter on hand.

Posted

if it's free, i'm easy.

Posted

PMS? I don't even know what you're talking about. :mellow:

Posted

Would you believe me if i told you it was popcorn?

Posted

Would you believe me if I said I would?

Posted

I love the smell of popcorn in the morning!! It smells like vitriole!

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I hate the fake buttery smell of microwave popcorn. It's nauseating. Much like pms.

Vincent Vega
Posted

PMS smells like microwave popcorn?!

I need to be more attentive. :think:

Posted

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' date='08 July 2010 - 06:28 PM' timestamp='1278628082' post='2139495']
PMS smells like microwave popcorn?!

I need to be more attentive. :think:
[/quote]

gross

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' date='08 July 2010 - 07:28 PM' timestamp='1278628082' post='2139495']
PMS smells like microwave popcorn?!

I need to be more attentive. :think:
[/quote]

Your avatar wierds me out. So does your decision to be more attentive to PMS.

Vincent Vega
Posted
:idontknow:
IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Even I am not attentive to PMS.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

In other news, I think I might need to hunt down a classy sweater vest.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='08 July 2010 - 07:50 PM' timestamp='1278629403' post='2139500']
In other news, I think I might need to hunt down a classy sweater vest.
[/quote]

EBAY HAS EVERYTHING!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Classy-100-Cotton-GOLF-Sweater-Vest-IZOD-SZ-XL-LQQK-/300444709642?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Women_s_Athletic_Apparel&hash=item45f3e6730a


http://cgi.ebay.com/Classy-PAUL-STUART-Argyle-Sweater-Vest-Unisex-S-M-225-/200266729932?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_CSA_MC_Sweaters&hash=item2ea0d3c9cc

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Kitestrings-Nautical-Sweater-Vest-Size-18M-Classy-/350365809599?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Baby_Toddler_Boys_Clothes&hash=item51936dfbbf

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='08 July 2010 - 05:50 PM' timestamp='1278629403' post='2139500']
In other news, I think I might need to hunt down a classy sweater vest.
[/quote]
I've been known to rock sweater vests. Let's make a club,

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' date='08 July 2010 - 08:22 AM' timestamp='1278588146' post='2139270']
dude, not just sweaters....sweater VESTS... VESTS..sweater VESTS!!!! VESTS!!!!

[/quote]

This should figure into our club mission statement somehow.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='08 July 2010 - 08:03 PM' timestamp='1278630212' post='2139504']
I've been known to rock sweater vests. Let's make a club,
[/quote]

Posted

Would you know i have some of those. :lol:

I like the one with the boats. :mellow:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...