Hilde Posted July 9, 2010 Posted July 9, 2010 (edited) [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sExHkPPYhRo[/media] Edited July 9, 2010 by Hilde
Laudate_Dominum Posted July 9, 2010 Posted July 9, 2010 [quote name='hot stuff' date='09 July 2010 - 02:32 AM' timestamp='1278657167' post='2139760'] You said something about how you preferred people being direct in another thread. I thought that was sincere. [/quote] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/phatmass/Obama_bows_Capn_Crunch.jpg[/IMG] [quote name='hot stuff' date='09 July 2010 - 02:33 AM' timestamp='1278657228' post='2139761'] I've never been off topic sport. [/quote] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/phatmass/reality.jpg[/IMG]
HisChildForever Posted July 9, 2010 Posted July 9, 2010 [quote name='hot stuff' date='09 July 2010 - 02:36 AM' timestamp='1278657365' post='2139765'] Sorry my mistake. I took it as you wanted people to be more direct in general. Oh and I have no idea what the picture means. [/quote] You got the point though. "Little troupe." Tinychatters unite. Captain Planet.
ardillacid Posted July 9, 2010 Posted July 9, 2010 [img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b155/ardillacid/12149_1161541554739_1113810177_3044.jpg?t=1278657472[/img]
Jaime Posted July 9, 2010 Posted July 9, 2010 [quote name='Hassan' date='09 July 2010 - 02:35 AM' timestamp='1278657349' post='2139764'] I think you're getting senile, Grandpa. Look back at your dig. (I'm not really annoyed, I can't be angry at my pumpkin ) [/quote] Well I'm done asking the question tonight. Maybe Aalpha will continue not answering it tomorrow.
Laudate_Dominum Posted July 9, 2010 Posted July 9, 2010 i dunt geddit [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/billybob.jpg[/IMG]
Hassan Posted July 9, 2010 Posted July 9, 2010 [quote name='hot stuff' date='09 July 2010 - 02:52 AM' timestamp='1278658329' post='2139776'] Just out of curiosity If I asked aalpha the question. And you jumped in to answer (poorly) How exactly am I the one starting the flamewar again? [/quote] Yeah, how? [img]http://kenrashsoutdoorfurniture.com/files/2010/02/smores_lg.jpg[/img]
Jaime Posted July 9, 2010 Posted July 9, 2010 [quote name='Hassan' date='09 July 2010 - 02:54 AM' timestamp='1278658480' post='2139778'] Yeah, how? [/quote] Interesting again. I ask one person and someone else answers.
Hassan Posted July 9, 2010 Posted July 9, 2010 [quote name='hot stuff' date='09 July 2010 - 02:57 AM' timestamp='1278658645' post='2139781'] Interesting again. I ask one person and someone else answers. [/quote] I want to keep our relationship fresh and exciting pumpkin
Resurrexi Posted July 9, 2010 Author Posted July 9, 2010 [quote name='hot stuff' date='09 July 2010 - 01:52 AM' timestamp='1278658329' post='2139776'] Just out of curiosity If I asked aalpha the question. And you jumped in to answer (poorly) How exactly am I the one starting the flamewar again? [/quote] [spoiler]We didn’t start the flame war, Peeps were hatin’ on it ‘fore I left my comment.[/spoiler]
Jaime Posted July 9, 2010 Posted July 9, 2010 [quote name='Hassan' date='09 July 2010 - 02:58 AM' timestamp='1278658728' post='2139783'] I want to keep our relationship fresh and exciting pumpkin [/quote] If you mean by "fresh and exciting", you're going to be unbelievably predictable and boring. Then ok.
Laudate_Dominum Posted July 9, 2010 Posted July 9, 2010 [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/Leonard_Nimoy_and_Son_Medium.jpg[/IMG]
Jaime Posted July 9, 2010 Posted July 9, 2010 [quote name='Resurrexi' date='09 July 2010 - 02:59 AM' timestamp='1278658745' post='2139784'] [spoiler]We didn't start the flame war, Peeps were hatin' on it 'fore I left my comment.[/spoiler] [/quote] Thanks again for the non answer kiddo.
HisChildForever Posted July 9, 2010 Posted July 9, 2010 [img]http://mobocracy.net/media/Yoda-Flame-war-begun.jpg[/img]
Apotheoun Posted July 9, 2010 Posted July 9, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1eUIK9CihA[/media]
Laudate_Dominum Posted July 9, 2010 Posted July 9, 2010 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='09 July 2010 - 03:01 AM' timestamp='1278658898' post='2139789'] [img]http://mobocracy.net/media/Yoda-Flame-war-begun.jpg[/img] [/quote] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/variosity/outstanding.jpg[/IMG] Now we just need to put a donk on it. [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/variosity/donk2.gif[/IMG]
Hassan Posted July 9, 2010 Posted July 9, 2010 [quote name='hot stuff' date='09 July 2010 - 03:00 AM' timestamp='1278658843' post='2139786'] If you mean by "fresh and exciting", [b]you're going to be unbelievably predictable and boring[/b]. Then ok. [/quote] But I answered when you asked someone else a question. Nobody ever does that. Just me. It's my nitch
Resurrexi Posted July 9, 2010 Author Posted July 9, 2010 [quote name='hot stuff' date='09 July 2010 - 02:01 AM' timestamp='1278658895' post='2139788'] Thanks again for the non answer kiddo. [/quote] [img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/carlos57775/SCobc6EL_hI/AAAAAAAABys/RG0y66Z3ZDY/s288/Don%27t%20feed%20the%20troll.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now