Resurrexi Posted July 10, 2010 Posted July 10, 2010 (edited) [img]http://rlv.zcache.com/george_w_bush_2012_sticker-p217920044277726064q0ou_400.jpg[/img] Edited July 10, 2010 by Resurrexi
Resurrexi Posted July 10, 2010 Author Posted July 10, 2010 [img]http://fyiblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/george-bush-miss-me-yet.jpg[/img]
Resurrexi Posted July 10, 2010 Author Posted July 10, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAP64DrMBk8[/media]
MIKolbe Posted July 10, 2010 Posted July 10, 2010 [quote name='Resurrexi' date='10 July 2010 - 03:41 AM' timestamp='1278747677' post='2140679'] [img]http://fyiblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/george-bush-miss-me-yet.jpg[/img] [/quote] no, not in the least....
Sojourner Posted July 10, 2010 Posted July 10, 2010 [quote name='Resurrexi' date='10 July 2010 - 01:41 AM' timestamp='1278747677' post='2140679'] [img]http://fyiblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/george-bush-miss-me-yet.jpg[/img] [/quote] There is a billboard saying this along a highway near my house.
Norseman82 Posted July 10, 2010 Posted July 10, 2010 [quote name='Resurrexi' date='10 July 2010 - 03:31 AM' timestamp='1278747116' post='2140671'] [img]http://rlv.zcache.com/george_w_bush_2012_sticker-p217920044277726064q0ou_400.jpg[/img] [/quote] The 22nd amendment would have to be modified or repealed: http://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_Am22.html
CatherineM Posted July 10, 2010 Posted July 10, 2010 That amendment is for elections in a row. He could run again. I just wish we could get a president who was pro-life, and also had more than a room temperature IQ.
Norseman82 Posted July 10, 2010 Posted July 10, 2010 [quote name='CatherineM' date='10 July 2010 - 12:46 PM' timestamp='1278780380' post='2140765'] That amendment is for elections in a row. He could run again. [/quote] I see nothing in the amendment that states that it is only for consecutive elections. Otherwise, the GOP would have been clamoring for Reagan to run in 1996, or the Dems for Bill Clinton to run in 2004.
CatherineM Posted July 10, 2010 Posted July 10, 2010 You're right. I always thought it was consecutive terms. To be honest, that amendment wasn't even mentioned in my Constitutional Law class.
Socrates Posted July 10, 2010 Posted July 10, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='10 July 2010 - 06:58 AM' timestamp='1278759492' post='2140691'] no, not in the least.... [/quote] Thank God it's all Hope and Change now!
princessgianna Posted July 10, 2010 Posted July 10, 2010 I miss America being what it used to be. Or should I say what it's supposed to be. Sadly not even my parents were around when it was. Not that I am throughly constitutionally driven- mind you.
Gregorius Posted July 10, 2010 Posted July 10, 2010 [quote name='Norseman82' date='10 July 2010 - 12:44 PM' timestamp='1278780277' post='2140764'] The 22nd amendment would have to be modified or repealed: http://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_Am22.html [/quote] Ironically it was the Republican Congress that got the amendment passed to prevent Democrats from getting more FDR length terms.
ThePenciledOne Posted July 10, 2010 Posted July 10, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='10 July 2010 - 04:36 PM' timestamp='1278790570' post='2140849'] no.. .not a fan of the current one either.... [/quote] Who are you a fan of?
SaintOfVirtue Posted July 10, 2010 Posted July 10, 2010 [quote name='Resurrexi' date='10 July 2010 - 12:41 AM' timestamp='1278747677' post='2140679'] [img]http://fyiblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/george-bush-miss-me-yet.jpg[/img] [/quote] Yes I do, compared to the communist we have now. [quote name='CatherineM' date='10 July 2010 - 09:46 AM' timestamp='1278780380' post='2140765'] That amendment is for elections in a row. He could run again. I just wish we could get a president who was pro-life, and also had more than a room temperature IQ. [/quote] Yeah, Obama struck out on both of those. [img]http://www.moonbattery.com/chump-change.jpg[/img]
Slappo Posted July 10, 2010 Posted July 10, 2010 [quote name='SaintOfVirtue' date='10 July 2010 - 03:34 PM' timestamp='1278801279' post='2140942'] Yes I do, compared to the communist we have now. Yeah, Obama struck out on both of those. [img]http://www.moonbattery.com/chump-change.jpg[/img] [/quote] I pledge allegiance to big brother and to the communist states of america... :vomit:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now