Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Is There Is No "girls' Bathroom"?


Recommended Posts

Posted

There was.

Nihil Obstat
Posted
^_^
princessgianna
Posted (edited)

[quote name='notardillacid' date='10 July 2010 - 03:18 PM' timestamp='1278793095' post='2140881']
There was.
[/quote]
I know. And now there isn't.


[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='10 July 2010 - 03:19 PM' timestamp='1278793180' post='2140882']
^_^
[/quote]

AHGG When trying to hit "multiquote" I accidently gave you a plus 1!!!!!

:weep:

Edited by princessgianna
Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='princessgianna' date='10 July 2010 - 03:38 PM' timestamp='1278794336' post='2140897']




AHGG When trying to hit "multiquote" I accidently gave you a plus 1!!!!!

:weep:
[/quote]
[img]http://aizen.usakochan.net/gallery/_images/5f0fd9def2cf97c9655a6fe8b0659ac4/66%20-%20hands%20konata%20lucky_star.gif[/img]

:P Neener neener.

SaintOfVirtue
Posted

Apparently the girls bathroom became dirty and there was no janitor. :mellow:

elizabeth09
Posted

Janitor = to Girls Bathroom!

princessgianna
Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='10 July 2010 - 03:52 PM' timestamp='1278795152' post='2140908']
[img]http://aizen.usakochan.net/gallery/_images/5f0fd9def2cf97c9655a6fe8b0659ac4/66%20-%20hands%20konata%20lucky_star.gif[/img]

:P Neener neener.
[/quote]

Oh looks like my samurai took care of things for me. ^_^

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='princessgianna' date='12 July 2010 - 02:19 PM' timestamp='1278962371' post='2141699']
Oh looks like my samurai took care of things for me. ^_^
[/quote]
You have a personal samurai?

Lucky! :sadwalk:

Does he call you Gianna-dono?

princessgianna
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='12 July 2010 - 02:31 PM' timestamp='1278963070' post='2141712']
You have a personal samurai?
[/quote]
Of course! :mellow:
You don't?

[quote]Lucky! :sadwalk:[/quote]
:console:

[quote]Does he call you Gianna-dono?[/quote]

Nope! It's Gianna-denka 殿下. ^_^

EDIT: Speaking of which- when I was traveling to and from Japan, the plane passed over Canada-didn't you see me wave???

Edited by princessgianna
Nihil Obstat
Posted (edited)

[quote name='princessgianna' date='12 July 2010 - 02:42 PM' timestamp='1278963763' post='2141723']
Of course! :mellow:
You don't?


:console:



Nope! It's Gianna-denka 殿下. ^_^

EDIT: Speaking of which- when I was traveling to and from Japan, the plane passed over Canada-didn't you see me wave???
[/quote]
"Deng, also known as Denka, is a sky, rain and fertility god in Dinka mythology for Dinka people of Sudan. Son of the goddes Abuk[1]." :mellow:

What does it mean in Japanese? :P


Of course I saw you wave! Didn't you see me wave back??? :annoyed:

Edited by Nihil Obstat
princessgianna
Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='12 July 2010 - 02:47 PM' timestamp='1278964061' post='2141730']
"Deng, also known as Denka, is a sky, rain and fertility god in Dinka mythology for Dinka people of Sudan. Son of the goddes Abuk[1]." :mellow:

What does it mean in Japanese? :P


Of course I saw you wave! Didn't you see me wave back??? :annoyed:
[/quote]
You wikipedia-it wrong. :lol:

[quote]Denka (殿下?) is used for non-sovereign royalty, similar to "Royal Highness". For example, Suwēden Ōkoku, Vikutoria Kōtaishi Denka (スウェーデン王国、ヴィクトリア皇太子殿下?, "Her Royal Highness, Crown Princess Victoria of the Kingdom of Sweden"). Denka can be used by itself, like "Your Royal Highness."[/quote]
Now even though I am sovereign-training royalty (as opposed to non-sovereign)-it's the closest thing they got that fits the best. Because I am not majesty...yet which would be Heika
[quote]Heika (陛下?) is used for sovereign royalty, similar to "Majesty" in English. For example, Tennō Heika (天皇陛下?) means "His Majesty the Emperor" and Kōgō Heika (皇后陛下?) means Her Majesty the Empress. Kokuō Heika (国王陛下?) is His Majesty the King and Joō Heika (女王陛下?) is Her Majesty the Queen. Heika by itself can also be used as a direct term of address, equivalent to "Your Majesty".[/quote]
Just making sure it was you :seesh: :bounce:

Nihil Obstat
Posted

So why can't you be Heika?

Posted

JMJ
I gave joe a -1 to make up for your +1 [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Haven't seen you in awhile, PG, where ya been?[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif[/img]

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Tridenteen' date='12 July 2010 - 05:24 PM' timestamp='1278973483' post='2141841']
JMJ
I gave joe a -1 to make up for your +1 [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Haven't seen you in awhile, PG, where ya been?[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Someone else gave me a -1 on this thread, so now I've lost two. <_<

princessgianna
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='12 July 2010 - 03:37 PM' timestamp='1278967023' post='2141789']
So why can't you be Heika?
[/quote]
Because obviously I was blitzing through my research on the current subject :mellow:


:sadwalk: Happy?
[quote name='Tridenteen' date='12 July 2010 - 05:24 PM' timestamp='1278973483' post='2141841']
JMJ
I gave joe a -1 to make up for your +1 [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Haven't seen you in awhile, PG, where ya been?[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif[/img]
[/quote]
aww thanks

hiya

here,there, everywhere..

Trying to leave things up to God. And realizing that stuff will work out when the time is right...
You know..... :)

What's up with you?

Edited by princessgianna
Posted

JMJ
I'm working all this week and doing school. Di you check out the New Girls' Bathroom?

princessgianna
Posted

I did now!!!

Posted

We had one. The boys came in. I tried to spray floral perfume on them but they didn't go away.

elizabeth09
Posted

Maybe if you spray more, then they will go away.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...