Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

First Person To Tell Me Who The Person In My Avatar Is


Recommended Posts

Vincent Vega
Posted

gets a cookie.
Go

Not A Mallard
Posted

Hitchcock

Marie-Therese
Posted

Are you serious? I mean the question, not the cookie.

Not A Mallard
Posted

John Candy

Vincent Vega
Posted

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='11 July 2010 - 06:28 PM' timestamp='1278887283' post='2141326']
Are you serious? I mean the question, not the cookie.
[/quote]
We're 0 for 2.
Do you know?

Posted

old overweight guy, who isn't me.

Vincent Vega
Posted

You're close.

Posted

thanks for calling me old and fat.

you're the best!

:mellow:

Vincent Vega
Posted

Dingdingding :mellow:

Marie-Therese
Posted

It's socalguy...why are you asking this?

Vincent Vega
Posted

I do not believe that is socalguy...unless he has changed a lot since my last avatar...

:think:

Vincent Vega
Posted

[img]http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/6/17/801a0712-488b-4e8b-9cae-b7543a17b3ad.gif[/img]

Marie-Therese
Posted

Uhhhh...the avy I am seeing is the one you got from socalguy. If that isn't him, then I don't know who it is. If you changed your avy, I am still seeing the old one.

Vincent Vega
Posted (edited)

Go on and try ctrl+F5

Edited by USAirwaysIHS
Marie-Therese
Posted

ooooh....new avy!! Looks like a grumpy old man.

Vincent Vega
Posted

Added a helpful hint.

Marie-Therese
Posted

That doesn't look like Tennessee Ernie Ford. :mellow:

I love that song.

Vincent Vega
Posted

I said it was a hint, not a give away. :mellow:

Posted (edited)

JMJ
Q- who is my avatar?
A- ugly

Edited by Tridenteen
Vincent Vega
Posted

JMJ

Q: Who does not understand interrogative pronouns?
A: In this thread.


:mellow:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...