JTheresa Posted July 22, 2010 Posted July 22, 2010 I believe those are called port-a-johns. If you can find a suitable girl conterpart, say a port-a-jill or port-a-jane, it is possible, but highly unlikely, that we will consider your costeffective alternative to the luxury bathroom we already have.
JTheresa Posted July 22, 2010 Posted July 22, 2010 Unless, those just happen to be the outside doors to a huge tunnel that takes you down to our huge underground bathroom. Noboys would dare follow us in there. No cookies. At least it wouldn't seem like it. It that case, I might consider your option.
Nihil Obstat Posted July 22, 2010 Posted July 22, 2010 [quote name='JTheresa' date='22 July 2010 - 11:11 AM' timestamp='1279815109' post='2146318'] I believe those are called port-a-johns. If you can find a suitable girl conterpart, say a port-a-jill or port-a-jane, it is possible, but highly unlikely, that we will consider your costeffective alternative to the luxury bathroom we already have. [/quote] I call them porta-potties. I think that's a brand name. Very high-end stuff.
tinytherese Posted July 23, 2010 Posted July 23, 2010 Careful boys. If you come in here then you'll have to clean toilets and refill the feminine product machine with the necessary supplies. We may even have to throw used ones at you.
Nihil Obstat Posted July 23, 2010 Posted July 23, 2010 [quote name='tinytherese' date='22 July 2010 - 11:40 PM' timestamp='1279860048' post='2146610'] Careful boys. If you come in here then you'll have to clean toilets and refill the feminine product machine with the necessary supplies. We may even have to throw used ones at you. [/quote] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqyY01HPx98[/media]
JTheresa Posted July 23, 2010 Posted July 23, 2010 I forget who said it, but they mentioned that Nihil has a hard time expressing himself without using anime.
CatherineM Posted July 23, 2010 Posted July 23, 2010 [quote name='tinytherese' date='22 July 2010 - 11:40 PM' timestamp='1279860048' post='2146610'] Careful boys. If you come in here then you'll have to clean toilets and refill the feminine product machine with the necessary supplies. We may even have to throw used ones at you. [/quote] Filling it wouldn't freak them out as much as making them buy them. I will never forget the look on my dad's face, "you want me to buy THAT stuff?!"
Nihil Obstat Posted July 24, 2010 Posted July 24, 2010 [quote name='JTheresa' date='22 July 2010 - 11:56 PM' timestamp='1279860998' post='2146618'] I forget who said it, but they mentioned that Nihil has a hard time expressing himself without using anime. [/quote] This is incorrect. [img]http://www.omgmygame.com/content/u12/Incorrect.jpg[/img]
CatherineM Posted July 24, 2010 Posted July 24, 2010 If you're going to hang out in the girl's bathroom, you have to expect to get made fun of.
tinytherese Posted July 24, 2010 Posted July 24, 2010 Isn't it demasculizing for a guy to hang out in here?
CatherineM Posted July 24, 2010 Posted July 24, 2010 [quote name='tinytherese' date='24 July 2010 - 05:36 PM' timestamp='1280010988' post='2147577'] Isn't it demasculizing for a guy to hang out in here? [/quote] I'd think so.
Nihil Obstat Posted July 24, 2010 Posted July 24, 2010 [quote name='tinytherese' date='24 July 2010 - 05:36 PM' timestamp='1280010988' post='2147577'] Isn't it demasculizing for a guy to hang out in here? [/quote] [quote name='CatherineM' date='24 July 2010 - 06:05 PM' timestamp='1280012722' post='2147593'] I'd think so. [/quote]
SaintOfVirtue Posted July 25, 2010 Posted July 25, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='24 July 2010 - 04:45 PM' timestamp='1280015151' post='2147613'] [/quote] Lets TP the whole bathroom, make wads that stick to the ceiling etc. etc. etc.
Nihil Obstat Posted July 25, 2010 Posted July 25, 2010 [quote name='SaintOfVirtue' date='24 July 2010 - 09:41 PM' timestamp='1280025683' post='2147692'] Lets TP the whole bathroom, make wads that stick to the ceiling etc. etc. etc. [/quote] I'm so on-board with this!
SaintOfVirtue Posted July 25, 2010 Posted July 25, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='24 July 2010 - 07:42 PM' timestamp='1280025758' post='2147693'] I'm so on-board with this! [/quote] Plug the sinks and leave them running. Put McDonald's Ketchup packets under the toilet seats.
JTheresa Posted July 25, 2010 Posted July 25, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='24 July 2010 - 05:42 PM' timestamp='1280007730' post='2147558'] [quote name='JTheresa' date='23 July 2010 - 12:56 AM' timestamp='1279860998' post='2146618'] I forget who said it, but they mentioned that Nihil has a hard time expressing himself without using anime. [/quote] This is incorrect. [img]http://www.omgmygame.com/content/u12/Incorrect.jpg[/img] [/quote] ...or pictures.
JTheresa Posted July 25, 2010 Posted July 25, 2010 (edited) [quote name='SaintOfVirtue' date='24 July 2010 - 10:41 PM' timestamp='1280025683' post='2147692'] Lets TP the whole bathroom, make wads that stick to the ceiling etc. etc. etc. [/quote] [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='24 July 2010 - 10:42 PM' timestamp='1280025758' post='2147693'] I'm so on-board with this! [/quote] [quote name='SaintOfVirtue' date='24 July 2010 - 10:45 PM' timestamp='1280025911' post='2147695'] Plug the sinks and leave them running. Put McDonald's Ketchup packets under the toilet seats. [/quote] *sigh. Boyz. You really can't think of anything more creative than that? I had some good ideas for the boys bathroom... edited bcuz i can't type. Edited July 25, 2010 by JTheresa
princessgianna Posted July 26, 2010 Posted July 26, 2010 [quote name='JTheresa' date='19 July 2010 - 08:57 AM' timestamp='1279547831' post='2144787'] Do you like blue? [/quote] Yes! Long time~ no see~ Though I wish I don't see the guys!
Nihil Obstat Posted July 26, 2010 Posted July 26, 2010 [quote name='princessgianna' date='26 July 2010 - 02:59 PM' timestamp='1280174342' post='2148344'] Yes! Long time~ no see~ Though I wish I don't see the guys! [/quote] Love you too!
Tridenteen Posted July 27, 2010 Author Posted July 27, 2010 (edited) [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFgj58tOjf0[/media] JMJ I will make things more girly Edited July 27, 2010 by Tridenteen
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now