flip Posted April 23, 2004 Posted April 23, 2004 whoa. im not even Cathiolic yet and I get called to the priesthood!?>!?! hahahah. Dust - my girlfreind is so very much in love with me, and I am so much in love with her! Ponitfex - I will only consider the priesthood if my gf breaks up with me. I can't see my life with anyone but her, so if i can't have her for life, i wont want anyone at all. ps - deacons can marry right???
follow_the_pelican Posted April 23, 2004 Posted April 23, 2004 [quote]Ponitfex - I will only consider the priesthood if my gf breaks up with me. I can't see my life with anyone but her, so if i can't have her for life, i wont want anyone at all. [/quote] carefull flip, if God wants you he will get you. [quote]ps - deacons can marry right???[/quote] only if you are married before ordination. take care buddy!!!
dUSt Posted April 23, 2004 Posted April 23, 2004 [quote name='flip' date='Apr 22 2004, 10:12 PM'] ps - deacons can marry right??? [/quote] You also have to be at least 35 years old.
Fiat_Voluntas_Tua Posted April 23, 2004 Posted April 23, 2004 I felt called to the Priesthood before I was Catholic. it happens, very crazy. Pax et Agape per Maria, Andy
point5 Posted April 23, 2004 Author Posted April 23, 2004 Im in the same boat as Flip... I cant see myself with anyone else but my girl...but uf that changes....bring on seminary
follow_the_pelican Posted April 24, 2004 Posted April 24, 2004 [quote]Im in the same boat as Flip... I cant see myself with anyone else but my girl...but uf that changes....bring on seminary[/quote] I was like that but then I realized that is what make's the sacrafice so beautiful. a normal healthy guy, give's up all to follow the call. Now I dont know if it is authentic or not...but I would hate to hang up on the good Lord. Plus those Catholic Babes ROCK!!! if it is not my calling, there is one special girl out there I entend to fool into marrying this shmuck. My God have mercy on her soul!!!
flip Posted April 27, 2004 Posted April 27, 2004 (edited) yeah. i understand if it is God's will, and i would submit. but I think God is calling me into a life of marriage, babies, and well you know... hahaha just to let yall know, im hopfully starting rcia classes this summer. pax! Edited April 27, 2004 by flip
dUSt Posted April 27, 2004 Posted April 27, 2004 [quote name='flip' date='Apr 27 2004, 01:02 AM'] yeah. i understand if it is God's will, and i would submit. but I think God is calling me into a life of marriage, babies, and well you know... hahaha just to let yall know, im hopfully starting rcia classes this summer. pax! [/quote] Too late dude. You already missed out on the "free t-shirt with every conversion" offer. haha
follow_the_pelican Posted April 27, 2004 Posted April 27, 2004 [quote]Too late dude. You already missed out on the "free t-shirt with every conversion" offer. haha [/quote] ouch, he got you on that one...sorry flip, how about an E-hug?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now