An Old School Catholic Message Board

Instant Messenger Thingies

TeresaBenedicta

dominicansoul

Hilde, it's not you... blame it on the flesh... the spirit is willing but the flesh just wants to fall asleep...

laetitia crucis

I'm still recovering. :wacko:

I went to bed at almost 3am, and then my sister came over around 5am because she got lost going to work.. and then my nephew decided to wake up at 7:26am. :blink:

I'm getting ready to make another pot of coffee. :coffee: :lol:

P.S. -- *gasp* :bigshock: When you go to "preview post" -- IT SHOWS THE EMOTICONS IN THE TEXT BOX!!11!!!eleventyone1!11!!

[font="Georgia"][size=2][color="#008000"]THIS IS SO FABULOUS!!![/color][/size][/font]

laetitia crucis

Okay... so now, I can't seem to bypass the filters anymore.... :detective: Curious....

coagulated milk. croutons. mushy mud pie. smell of elderberries.

tacos, so very tasty and good for you,.

[quote name='laetitia crucis' timestamp='1281716540' post='2156517']
Okay... so now, I can't seem to bypass the filters anymore.... :detective: Curious....

coagulated milk. croutons. mushy mud pie. smell of elderberries.

tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you,.
[/quote]
che[i]e[/i]se

LadyOfSorrows

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1281712373' post='2156476']
It was a blast! Too bad I had to leave early last night... I probably missed out on the secret Dominican smores recipe :sadwalk:
[/quote]

DOMINICAN SMORES RECIPE?! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Amor vincit omnia

Soooo I just had to leave a post and just

Aaahhhhhhhhhh *scream* today is the day...my 2 wonderful friends IHM's make their 1st profession and I for the first time in a very long time am going to the Motherhouse...I am so full of nerves & excitement...I will have my dear sponsor sitting next to me! For the past week I have been trying to talk myself out of going my heart saying go and something else saying don't go! But my SD said I better be there sooooo I am up and heading out to buy something to wear since I have left everything last minute!

I wasn't sure were to post this on and since well alot of you that I have chat with on the Vs chartroom know how much inhave talked about it and nervous I am I just had to get all the nervous jitters out!

I hope everyone has a blessed day...please know i keep you all in prayer...and I will definitely let you guys know how beautiful the ceremony was!

Your Sister in Christ,
AVO

laetitia crucis

[quote name='JTheresa' timestamp='1281754604' post='2156935']
che[i]e[/i]se
[/quote]

coagulated milk?

coagulated milk?

coagulated milk?

[quote name='Amor vincit omnia' timestamp='1281788826' post='2157078']
Soooo I just had to leave a post and just

Aaahhhhhhhhhh *scream* today is the day...my 2 wonderful friends IHM's make their 1st profession and I for the first time in a very long time am going to the Motherhouse...I am so full of nerves & excitement...I will have my dear sponsor sitting next to me! For the past week I have been trying to talk myself out of going my heart saying go and something else saying don't go! But my SD said I better be there sooooo I am up and heading out to buy something to wear since I have left everything last minute!

I wasn't sure were to post this on and since well alot of you that I have chat with on the Vs chartroom know how much inhave talked about it and nervous I am I just had to get all the nervous jitters out!

I hope everyone has a blessed day...please know i keep you all in prayer...and I will definitely let you guys know how beautiful the ceremony was!

Your Sister in Christ,
AVO
[/quote]

:woot: :yahoo:

How exciiiiting!!! Can't wait to hear back on how awesome it was!

You have my prayers, AVO!!!

:bigpray:

laetitia crucis

[quote name='laetitia crucis' timestamp='1281796218' post='2157125']
coagulated milk?

coagulated milk?

coagulated milk?

[/quote]

:annoyed:

Che[i]e[/i]se...?

laetitia crucis

Okay.. personally, I think having to make ONE letter in the filtered words bold/italicized/underlined is lame.... *ponders* :detective:

laetitia crucis

[quote name='Hilde' timestamp='1281797116' post='2157132']
You don't have to. :evil:
[/quote]

*sigh*

Well... I guess I just haven't figured it out yet. :dunce: The way I did it pre-changeover doesn't work for me anymore.

:sadwalk:

[quote name='LadyOfSorrows' timestamp='1281766942' post='2157015']
DOMINICAN SMORES RECIPE?! :shock: :shock: :shock:
[/quote]

Um... I mean what's a Dominican??? :mellow: Im pretty sure they're not allowed to have smores anyway since 1. there's likely no eating in the library and 2. the marshmallow would get the books all sticky.