• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hilde

• vee

• JTheresa

• JoyfulLife

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='dominicansoul' date='21 July 2010 - 09:44 AM' timestamp='1279719887' post='2145869']
didn't know there was a vocation station chatroom. I'll be on there tonite...let's get the party started...!
[/quote]

Me too! This is exciting.

[quote name='Hilde' date='21 July 2010 - 08:12 AM' timestamp='1279714365' post='2145853']
I was there but it was lonely.
[/quote]
I was there too last night anyways. we must have all been on a t different times. party tonight!!!! :yahoo:

TeresaBenedicta

Haha, I had been on for a while too, and was lonely!!! :lol_roll:

<_<

Alright friends, I think we can do this. Maybe we should make a post here when we log on, as a simple note to others to get their... :shock: ... in there?

:smokey:

IgnatiusofLoyola

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 July 2010 - 11:51 AM' timestamp='1279731095' post='2145931']
How well do VSers know how to party? I'm a fan of Tinychat. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Well, VS parties are sometimes serious and sometimes silly, but always nice and friendly. Actually, pretty much the only obnoxious person on VS is me. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/shock.gif[/img]

I don't do well in chat rooms, because, although you probably haven't noticed (unless you are blind) I like to write long sentences and long posts.

I can't help it. Since before Nihil was born (well, not really, but for a long time) I was paid a lot of money to write like this. With even longer sentences and paragraphs.

I am living proof that there is at least one job out there where being able to write a "1,000 word essay" on practically anything boring is an skill that someone is willing to pay for.

I'm working on being short and pithy, but don't hold your breath.

Plus, you will never see me on camera. I'm cloistered. LOL Not to mention the fact that I never bothered to set up the camera on my computer, and I have tape over it in case "Big Brother" really exists.

I probably won't be on a whole lot at all this week because we are moving. If I post it's cuz i'm on my ipod and I'm mainly lurking. Sorry, no tinychat for a while!!

btw, I got on tonight and it said I was a moderator. :mellow:

I'm confused... :scratchhead:
:woot: excited!
but confused. :idontknow:

When I got on once(I was alone) I had the star signifying I was the mod, but when i tried to change the topic of the room, it said i wasn't and that i was not the owner of the room. Is it just j-lo that has this option now, and can he give it to us?