Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Found Jesus At Work Tonight


Recommended Posts

HisChildForever
Posted

[quote name='hot stuff' date='23 July 2010 - 02:26 PM' timestamp='1279909591' post='2146897']
I'm not questioning Mother Angelica's love for the Eucharist.
[/quote]

That is what the story is about.

MissScripture
Posted

[quote name='KnightofChrist' date='23 July 2010 - 02:51 PM' timestamp='1279911062' post='2146917']
Why is it so important to you that Z should doubt the testimony of her friends in the convent? You want to super, great, fine but really why not just drop it.
[/quote]
That would be a lot easier for him to do if people stopped bringing it up. :mellow:

Posted

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='23 July 2010 - 11:51 AM' timestamp='1279911111' post='2146920']
That is what the story is about.
[/quote]
:idontknow: i thought she brought up the story to show how they disposed of the Eucharist, though it was "contaminated".

HisChildForever
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' date='23 July 2010 - 02:53 PM' timestamp='1279911197' post='2146923']
:idontknow: i thought she brought up the story to show how they disposed of the Eucharist, though it was "contaminated".
[/quote]

But they did not dispose of the Eucharist. Mother Angelica and the priest consumed the Hosts. Their great love of the Eucharist allowed them to ignore the dirt.

Posted

[quote name='KnightofChrist' date='23 July 2010 - 02:51 PM' timestamp='1279911062' post='2146917']
Why is it so important to you that Z should doubt the testimony of her friends in the convent? You want to super, great, fine but really why not just drop it.
[/quote]

Where did I say she should doubt it?


Honestly Knight I wish you wouldn't read more into my posts then are there. It gets tiresome to hear your accusations and to correct you constantly

HisChildForever
Posted

[quote name='hot stuff' date='23 July 2010 - 02:56 PM' timestamp='1279911396' post='2146928']
Where did I say she should doubt it?


Honestly Knight I wish you wouldn't read more into my posts then are there. It gets tiresome to hear your accusations and to correct you constantly
[/quote]

LOL, by calling it an "urban myth" - although you did later correct yourself by calling it an "embellishment".

Posted

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='23 July 2010 - 11:55 AM' timestamp='1279911320' post='2146925']
But they did not dispose of the Eucharist. Mother Angelica and the priest consumed the Hosts. Their great love of the Eucharist allowed them to ignore the dirt.
[/quote]
sorry, that's what i meant by disposing. *bangs head on keyboard*

HisChildForever
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' date='23 July 2010 - 02:58 PM' timestamp='1279911506' post='2146930']
sorry, that's what i meant by disposing. *bangs head on keyboard*
[/quote]

The terminology does get confusing. Like "contaminated".

Posted

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='23 July 2010 - 12:01 PM' timestamp='1279911678' post='2146932']
The terminology does get confusing. Like "contaminated".
[/quote]
exactly. :wacko: :lol:

homeschoolmom
Posted

HCF-- I am really delighted that this matter is resolved. Since there is really nothing more to discuss in this thread, I'm going to close it before it desolves into bickering.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...